|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(b) New York
(c) Washington D.C.
2. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She does not find him attractive
(b) She is too busy
(c) She is still married
(d) He won't let her pay
3. What illness does Richard research?
(b) Clinical depression
(c) Manic depression
4. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
(a) Break her dark moods
(b) Play cards
(c) Play golf
(d) Come off lithium
5. What does the lower dose of lithium allow Jamison to do?
(a) Lecture students
(b) Watch television
(c) Play sport
(d) Eperience her emotions more fully
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say emotional stability is a sign of?
2. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
3. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
4. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
5. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)