|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison take with her on her long walks?
(a) Richard Wyatt
(b) Her dog
(c) Her son
(d) Her cat
2. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) Czech professors
(b) His mother
(c) British military officers
3. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
4. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) St. Andrew's University
(b) New York
(d) Oxford University
5. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-hemetic
(b) An anti-body
(c) An anti-goo
(d) An anti-emetic
Short Answer Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
2. What does Jamison like to write?
3. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
4. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
5. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)