|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
2. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
(a) Come off lithium
(b) Play cards
(c) Break her dark moods
(d) Play golf
3. What country is David Laurie from?
4. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Run around the house
(b) Put on makeup
(c) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(d) Shout at her husband
5. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
2. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
3. What does Jamison not want to rule out when talking about mental illness?
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)