|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Yale University
(b) Oxford University
(c) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(d) Sir John Moores University
2. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
(a) A book on ironic humor
(b) A book on manic depression
(c) A book on medicine
(d) A book on love
3. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
(a) Charles Bukowski
(b) John Donne
(c) Ezra Pound
(d) T.S. Elliott
4. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Read for pleasure
(c) Eat beans
5. What is Richard's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison state will contribute to the change in the way people perceive mental illness?
2. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
3. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
4. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)