|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison remind her that she has been inducted into?
(a) A mostly female faculty club
(b) A manchild's faculty club
(c) A mostly male faculty club
(d) A chauvinist's faculty club
2. What did the woman think that Jamison's choice of words would do to sufferers of mental illness?
(a) Romanticize them
(b) Free them
(c) Stigmitize them
(d) Arm them
3. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(b) Physician's Desk Reference
(c) Total Film
(d) Total Sport
4. What does Jamison like to write?
(a) Short stories
5. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its famous students
(b) Its calmness
(c) Its diversity
(d) Its music scene
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
3. What does Jamison say emotional stability is a sign of?
4. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
5. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)