|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
2. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
(c) Everyone hates her
(d) Images of death
3. What is Richard's title?
4. Which of the following does Jamison state will contribute to the change in the way people perceive mental illness?
(b) Family members
(c) The government
5. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
(a) It is more descriptive
(b) People know what it is
(c) It sounds more dangerous
(d) It has more positive connotations
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
2. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
3. Which of the following colorful expressions does Jamison use in this chapter?
4. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
5. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)