|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Welsh poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) Tom Jones
(b) Dylan Thomas
(c) Rhys Jones
(d) Ralph Steadman
2. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
3. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(a) Eat beans
(b) Fall in love
(d) Read for pleasure
4. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her marriage
(b) Her life
(c) Her work
(d) Her family
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Desk Reference
(b) Total Sport
(c) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(d) Total Film
Short Answer Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
2. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
3. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
4. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
5. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)