|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) For an ice cream
(b) To a hockey match
(c) To London
(d) To a cematory
2. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
3. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) A manic depressive patient
(b) Am army child
(c) A student volunteer
(d) A homosexual
4. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Go to work
(b) Take Halpol
(c) Take her lithium
(d) Read poetry
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
2. Which European city does Jamison's brother call her from?
3. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
4. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
5. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)