|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Oxford University
(b) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(c) Sir John Moores University
(d) Yale University
2. What is Richard's title?
3. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
(b) The influence of food on mental stability
(c) The influence of language
(d) Japanese food
4. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
(d) A snake bite kit
5. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
(a) Images of death
(b) Everyone hates her
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
2. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
3. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
4. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
5. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)