|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Total Sport
(b) Total Film
(c) Physician's Desk Reference
(d) Physician's Guide to Good Care
2. What country is David Laurie from?
3. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
(a) Her house
(b) Academic routine
(c) Old friendships
(d) Family life
4. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Take Halpol
(b) Take her lithium
(c) Read poetry
(d) Go to work
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(a) New York
(c) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
2. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
3. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
4. What message does the Englishman write in the book?
5. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)