|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Love and happiness
(b) Self-confidence and well-being
(c) Hate and darkness
(d) Intelligence and imaginaton
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's sister
(b) Jamison's brother
(c) Jamison's father
(d) Jamison's mother
3. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
(a) Charles Bukowski
(b) T.S. Elliott
(c) Ezra Pound
(d) John Donne
4. What does lithium force Jamison to give up?
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
2. What is a hospital candy striper?
3. Where is Richard the chief of neuropsychiatry?
4. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
5. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)