|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
(b) Clinical depression
(d) Manic depression
2. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
(b) Firm discipline
(c) Gentle discipline
3. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(b) Run around the house
(c) Shout at her husband
(d) Put on makeup
4. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) Walt Whitman
5. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
(b) A snake bite kit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say emotional stability is a sign of?
2. What is the name of the man Jamison meets in this chapter?
3. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
4. Where is Richard the chief of neuropsychiatry?
5. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)