|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Yale University
(b) Oxford University
(c) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(d) Sir John Moores University
3. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
4. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
(a) Philip Brown
(b) Her sister
(c) Her brother
(d) David Laurie
5. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her sister
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
2. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
3. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
4. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
5. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)