|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) St. Andrew's University
(c) New York
(d) Oxford University
2. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(c) Winchester Cathedral
(d) Canterbury Cathedral
3. Which English town is David buried in?
(c) Leighton Buzzard
4. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The Yale Faculty
(b) The Tennyson society
(c) The bi-polar society
(d) The UCLA faculty
5. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Her brother
(c) Her sister
(d) Philip Brown
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison want a heightened awareness of?
2. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
3. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
4. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
5. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)