|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
(a) A brown snake
(b) An adder
(c) A rattle snake
(d) A grass snake
2. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
(a) Japanese food
(c) The influence of language
(d) The influence of food on mental stability
3. Who does Jamison take with her on her long walks?
(a) Her dog
(b) Richard Wyatt
(c) Her son
(d) Her cat
4. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
5. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
2. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
3. What does Jamison find too emotional?
4. What is manic depression also known as?
5. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)