|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
(a) His emotional support
(b) The money he lends her
(c) The cigarettes he gives her
(d) His love
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) Her work
(b) The lithium
(d) Her family
3. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
(a) Clinical depression
(d) Manic depression
4. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A horse
(b) A sheep
(c) A cow
(d) A dog
5. What country is David Laurie from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
2. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
3. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
4. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
5. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)