|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) For an ice cream
(b) To a hockey match
(c) To a cematory
(d) To London
2. What kind of humor does Jamison share with the Englishman?
3. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(a) Fall in love
(c) Eat beans
(d) Read for pleasure
4. In which city does Richard live?
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Washington D.C.
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
2. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
3. What does Jamison not want to rule out when talking about mental illness?
4. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
5. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)