|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
2. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her brother
(c) Her husband
(d) Her mother
3. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
(a) She loses her creative spark
(b) Her moods begin to level out
(c) She puts on weight
(d) She becomes immune
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(a) Time of her life
(b) Intellectually stimulating
(c) Intense suffering and confusion
5. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Lord Tennyson
(c) Percy Shelley
(d) Edna St. Vincent Millay
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Richard research?
2. What does Jamison want a heightened awareness of?
3. Who does Jamison take with her on her long walks?
4. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)