|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
2. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
(a) Charles Bukowski
(b) Ezra Pound
(c) T.S. Elliott
(d) John Donne
3. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
4. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(b) Eat beans
(c) Read for pleasure
(d) Fall in love
5. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) T.S Elliot
(c) Delmore Schwartz
(d) Erza Pound
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison state will contribute to the change in the way people perceive mental illness?
2. What does Jamison like to write?
3. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
4. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
5. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)