|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A sheep
(b) A cow
(c) A horse
(d) A dog
2. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her family
(b) Her work
(c) Her life
(d) Her marriage
3. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-body
(b) An anti-hemetic
(c) An anti-goo
(d) An anti-emetic
4. What does Jamison like to write?
(d) Short stories
5. Which of the following colorful expressions does Jamison use in this chapter?
(a) Mad as a hatter
(b) Nut job
(c) Gone around the bend
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
2. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
3. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
4. What did the woman think that Jamison's choice of words would do to sufferers of mental illness?
5. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)