|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her father
(d) Her grandfather
2. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) Percy Shelley
3. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's parent's divorce
(b) Jamison's manic-depression
(c) The Iraq war
(d) Jamison's marriages
4. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
(a) His love
(b) The cigarettes he gives her
(c) The money he lends her
(d) His emotional support
5. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
(a) British housing schemes during Thatcherism
(b) Dam-building by beavers
(c) Communist buildings during Stalism
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
2. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
3. Which English town is David buried in?
4. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
5. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)