|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Kevin the Kitten
(b) Winnie the Pooh
(c) Wind in the willows
(d) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A busy day
(b) A manic episode
(c) A depressive episode
(d) A divorce
3. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(b) Winchester Cathedral
4. What city does Jamison go back to?
(d) Los Angeles
5. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The North Sea
(b) The Black sea
(c) The Irish sea
(d) The Dead sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
2. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
3. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
4. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
5. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)