|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Irish sea
(b) The North Sea
(c) The Black sea
(d) The Dead sea
2. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her brother
(c) Her sister
(d) Her father
3. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(d) New York
4. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Lord Tennyson
(c) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(d) Walt Whitman
5. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
(b) Simplify her life
(c) Get off lithium
(d) Admit her problems
Short Answer Questions
1. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
2. What does lithium force Jamison to give up?
3. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
4. What is Eros?
5. What does Jamison establish at her university in this chapter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)