|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Self-confidence and well-being
(b) Intelligence and imaginaton
(c) Hate and darkness
(d) Love and happiness
2. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
(a) Come off lithium
(b) Play cards
(c) Play golf
(d) Break her dark moods
3. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(c) Her brother
(d) The government
5. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Dead sea
(b) The North Sea
(c) The Black sea
(d) The Irish sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
2. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
3. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
4. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
5. What university did Jamison want to go to?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)