|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
(c) A snake bite kit
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(b) Her work
(c) The lithium
(d) Her family
3. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
4. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
5. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
(a) Dam-building by beavers
(b) British housing schemes during Thatcherism
(d) Communist buildings during Stalism
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
2. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
3. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
4. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
5. What does Jamison find too emotional?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)