|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her sister
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
2. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
3. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Depressive and beautiful
(b) Witty and loving
(c) Talented and kind
(d) Horribly handsome
4. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
5. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
2. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
3. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
4. What does Jamison call the chauvinist professor?
5. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)