|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her father
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her grandfather
2. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its famous students
(b) Its calmness
(c) Its diversity
(d) Its music scene
3. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
(a) Simplify her life
(b) Admit her problems
(c) Get off lithium
4. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
(a) Firm discipline
(b) Gentle discipline
5. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's brother
(b) Jamison's mother
(c) Jamison's father
(d) Jamison's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
2. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
3. Which Welsh poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)