|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
(b) Firm discipline
(c) Gentle discipline
2. What does Jamison like to write?
(c) Short stories
3. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) T.S Elliot
(b) Erza Pound
(c) Delmore Schwartz
(d) Walt Whitman
4. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her father
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her grandfather
(d) Her mother
5. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(a) Her brother
(d) The government
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
2. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
3. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)