|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
(a) She puts on weight
(b) She loses her creative spark
(c) Her moods begin to level out
(d) She becomes immune
2. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York
3. What is Eros?
(a) The water source
(b) The death force
(c) The life force
(d) The food source
4. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
(a) For part of her research
(b) She is too impatient to wait
(c) She wants to know if she can get away with it
(d) She does not like the shop
5. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) The lithium
(c) Her family
(d) Her work
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
2. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
3. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
4. What university did Jamison want to go to?
5. What does Jamison call the chauvinist professor?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)