|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
2. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(a) The government
(d) Her brother
3. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Kevin the Kitten
(b) Winnie the Pooh
(c) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
(d) Wind in the willows
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She has to pay for college
(b) She is already in debt
(c) She is saving for a house
(d) She needs to buy a car
5. What does Jamison find too emotional?
(c) Her marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
2. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
3. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
4. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
5. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)