|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
(a) British housing schemes during Thatcherism
(c) Communist buildings during Stalism
(d) Dam-building by beavers
2. What does Jamison establish at her university in this chapter?
(a) The UCLA Art and Mental Illness Clinic
(b) The UCLA Affective Disorders Clinic
(c) The UCLA Manic Depressive Clinic
(d) The Neuropsychiatry Institute
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The North Sea
(b) The Black sea
(c) The Dead sea
(d) The Irish sea
4. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He burned to death
(b) He lost his legs
(c) He lost an arm
(d) He broke his back
5. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The Tennyson society
(b) The UCLA faculty
(c) The Yale Faculty
(d) The bi-polar society
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
2. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
3. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
4. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
5. What does lithium force Jamison to give up?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)