|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
(a) St. Elizabeth's
(b) St. George's
(c) St. Wencelas'
(d) St. Drake's
2. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Play ping pong
(b) Get out of bed
(c) Talk on the phone
(d) Go for walks
3. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) For an ice cream
(b) To a hockey match
(c) To London
(d) To a cematory
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(b) Her brother
(d) The government
5. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) Erza Pound
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) T.S Elliot
(d) Delmore Schwartz
Short Answer Questions
1. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
2. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
3. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
4. What does lithium force Jamison to give up?
5. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)