|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eros?
(a) The life force
(b) The food source
(c) The water source
(d) The death force
2. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) New York
(b) Oxford University
(c) St. Andrew's University
3. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
4. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
5. What university does Jamison enroll at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
2. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
3. What does Jamison join in 1974?
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)