|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
2. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
(a) Her brother
(c) Her husband
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Learning math
(b) Flying a kite
(c) Eating lunch
(d) Playing in the school yard
4. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
5. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
(a) The cigarettes he gives her
(b) His emotional support
(c) The money he lends her
(d) His love
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
2. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
3. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
4. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
5. What university did Jamison want to go to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)