|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her brother
(d) Her sister
2. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) The Iraq war
(b) Jamison's manic-depression
(c) Jamison's marriages
(d) Jamison's parent's divorce
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Black sea
(b) The Dead sea
(c) The Irish sea
(d) The North Sea
4. What does Jamison find too emotional?
(b) Her marriage
5. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
(b) Get off lithium
(c) Admit her problems
(d) Simplify her life
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
2. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
3. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
4. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
5. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)