|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her father
(b) Her grandfather
(c) Her mother
(d) Her grandmother
2. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
(b) Simplify her life
(c) Get off lithium
(d) Admit her problems
3. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
4. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) New York
(c) Oxford University
(d) St. Andrew's University
5. What does lithium force Jamison to give up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison enroll at?
2. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
3. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
4. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
5. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)