|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The Yale Faculty
(b) The UCLA faculty
(c) The Tennyson society
(d) The bi-polar society
2. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
(a) She is a woman
(b) She is taking lithium
(c) She is having a manic episode
(d) She is not a physician
3. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) Her work
(c) The lithium
(d) Her family
5. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She is already in debt
(d) She has to pay for college
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
2. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
3. What is manic depression also known as?
4. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
5. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)