|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Tenure".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A manic episode
(b) A depressive episode
(c) A busy day
(d) A divorce
2. Which Welsh poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) Tom Jones
(b) Ralph Steadman
(c) Dylan Thomas
(d) Rhys Jones
3. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her psychiatrist
(b) Her husband
(c) Her boss
(d) Her brother
4. What university does Jamison enroll at?
5. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
2. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
3. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
4. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)