|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
2. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her work
(b) Her marriage
(c) Her life
(d) Her family
3. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The Tennyson society
(b) The UCLA faculty
(c) The Yale Faculty
(d) The bi-polar society
4. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The dining room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The conservatory
5. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
2. What does Jamison find too emotional?
3. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
4. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
5. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)