|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her husband
(c) Her boss
(d) Her psychiatrist
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her father
(b) Her grandfather
(c) Her grandmother
(d) Her mother
3. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
4. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
(c) A snake bite kit
5. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost an arm
(b) He lost his legs
(c) He burned to death
(d) He broke his back
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison join in 1974?
2. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
3. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
4. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)