|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison find too emotional?
(a) Her marriage
2. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
3. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's marriages
(b) Jamison's manic-depression
(c) The Iraq war
(d) Jamison's parent's divorce
4. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
(a) Waking up
(b) Washing her hair
(c) Making a cup of coffee
(d) Washing her feet
5. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
2. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
3. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
4. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
5. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)