|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) The working class
(b) Historical figures
(c) IBM computers
(d) Privately schooled adults
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Oxford University
(b) Sir John Moores University
(c) Yale University
(d) John Hopkins University of Medicine
3. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A busy day
(b) A divorce
(c) A depressive episode
(d) A manic episode
4. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
5. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison find too emotional?
2. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
3. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
4. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
5. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)