|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Mary Shelley
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) William Wordsworth
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A manic episode
(b) A divorce
(c) A depressive episode
(d) A busy day
3. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
(a) Washing her hair
(b) Washing her feet
(c) Waking up
(d) Making a cup of coffee
4. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The dining room
(b) The conservatory
(c) The bedroom
(d) The bathroom
5. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
2. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
5. What is a hospital candy striper?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)