|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her sister
(c) Her mother
(d) Her husband
2. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her boss
(b) Her brother
(c) Her husband
(d) Her psychiatrist
3. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's parent's divorce
(b) The Iraq war
(c) Jamison's manic-depression
(d) Jamison's marriages
4. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
(b) A snake bite kit
5. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(d) Lord Tennyson
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
3. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
4. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
5. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)