|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Learning math
(b) Playing in the school yard
(c) Flying a kite
(d) Eating lunch
2. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(b) Total Film
(c) Total Sport
(d) Physician's Desk Reference
3. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-hemetic
(b) An anti-emetic
(c) An anti-body
(d) An anti-goo
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her husband
(c) Her boss
(d) Her psychiatrist
5. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Depressive and beautiful
(b) Talented and kind
(c) Horribly handsome
(d) Witty and loving
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
2. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
3. What does Jamison join in 1974?
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
5. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)