|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its calmness
(b) Its diversity
(c) Its music scene
(d) Its famous students
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A divorce
(b) A busy day
(c) A depressive episode
(d) A manic episode
3. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
(a) The money he lends her
(b) His emotional support
(c) The cigarettes he gives her
(d) His love
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She is already in debt
(d) She has to pay for college
5. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Sir John Moores University
(b) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(c) Oxford University
(d) Yale University
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
2. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
3. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
5. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)