|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her family
(b) Her marriage
(c) Her life
(d) Her work
2. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) To a hockey match
(b) To London
(c) To a cematory
(d) For an ice cream
3. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her mother
(c) Her sister
(d) Her father
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(b) Time of her life
(c) Intense suffering and confusion
(d) Intellectually stimulating
5. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Hate and darkness
(b) Self-confidence and well-being
(c) Intelligence and imaginaton
(d) Love and happiness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
2. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
3. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
4. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
5. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)