|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
2. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Go to work
(b) Take Halpol
(c) Read poetry
(d) Take her lithium
3. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
(a) A brown snake
(b) A grass snake
(c) An adder
(d) A rattle snake
4. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
(a) Making a cup of coffee
(b) Waking up
(c) Washing her hair
(d) Washing her feet
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(c) New York
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
2. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
3. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
4. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
5. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)