|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison enroll at?
2. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Mary Shelley
(b) William Wordsworth
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) Percy Shelley
3. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He broke his back
(b) He lost an arm
(c) He lost his legs
(d) He burned to death
4. What does Jamison find too emotional?
(d) Her marriage
5. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her life
(b) Her marriage
(c) Her work
(d) Her family
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Welsh poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
2. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
3. What is manic depression also known as?
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
5. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)