|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Take her lithium
(b) Read poetry
(c) Take Halpol
(d) Go to work
2. Which European city does Jamison's brother call her from?
3. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
4. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her sister
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The dining room
(b) The bathroom
(c) The conservatory
(d) The bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
2. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
4. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
5. What university did Jamison want to go to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)