|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York
2. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Love and happiness
(b) Self-confidence and well-being
(c) Intelligence and imaginaton
(d) Hate and darkness
3. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Lord Tennyson
(c) William Wordsworth
(d) Mary Shelley
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The bedroom
(c) The conservatory
(d) The dining room
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
2. What is manic depression also known as?
3. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
4. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
5. What university does Jamison enroll at?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)