|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(a) New York
(c) Washington D.C.
2. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Talented and kind
(b) Witty and loving
(c) Horribly handsome
(d) Depressive and beautiful
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Dead sea
(b) The Black sea
(c) The North Sea
(d) The Irish sea
4. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The dining room
(b) The bathroom
(c) The conservatory
(d) The bedroom
5. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Eating lunch
(b) Playing in the school yard
(c) Flying a kite
(d) Learning math
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
2. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
3. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. What university does Jamison enroll at?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)