|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's manic-depression
(b) Jamison's parent's divorce
(c) Jamison's marriages
(d) The Iraq war
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Oxford University
(b) Sir John Moores University
(c) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(d) Yale University
3. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) St. Andrew's University
(c) New York
(d) Oxford University
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
(a) She wants to know if she can get away with it
(b) She is too impatient to wait
(c) For part of her research
(d) She does not like the shop
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
2. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
3. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
5. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)