|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
2. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The North Sea
(b) The Dead sea
(c) The Black sea
(d) The Irish sea
3. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) Her work
(c) The lithium
(d) Her family
5. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her adulthood
(b) Her realationship with her father
(c) Her relationship with her teachers
(d) Her childhood
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
2. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
3. What is a hospital candy striper?
4. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
5. What does Jamison find too emotional?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)