|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The conservatory
(c) The bedroom
(d) The dining room
2. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
(a) She wants to know if she can get away with it
(b) For part of her research
(c) She does not like the shop
(d) She is too impatient to wait
3. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) The Iraq war
(b) Jamison's marriages
(c) Jamison's parent's divorce
(d) Jamison's manic-depression
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
3. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
4. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)