|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
2. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Depressive and beautiful
(b) Talented and kind
(c) Witty and loving
(d) Horribly handsome
3. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) William Wordsworth
(b) Lord Tennyson
(c) Mary Shelley
(d) Percy Shelley
5. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her grandfather
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
2. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
4. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
5. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)