|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
(a) For part of her research
(b) She wants to know if she can get away with it
(c) She is too impatient to wait
(d) She does not like the shop
2. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The Yale Faculty
(b) The bi-polar society
(c) The UCLA faculty
(d) The Tennyson society
3. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
(c) Her grandmother
(d) Her grandfather
4. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
5. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
2. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
4. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
5. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)