|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) A homosexual
(b) A manic depressive patient
(c) Am army child
(d) A student volunteer
2. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
(a) An adder
(b) A rattle snake
(c) A brown snake
(d) A grass snake
3. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Talk on the phone
(b) Go for walks
(c) Get out of bed
(d) Play ping pong
4. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
2. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
3. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)