|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The dining room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The conservatory
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) The lithium
(c) Her work
(d) Her family
3. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Percy Shelley
(c) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(d) Lord Tennyson
4. What is manic depression also known as?
(b) Black dog
(c) Manic moods
5. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her realationship with her father
(b) Her childhood
(c) Her relationship with her teachers
(d) Her adulthood
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
2. What does Jamison find too emotional?
3. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
4. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)