|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The conservatory
(c) The bedroom
(d) The dining room
2. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
(a) A snake bite kit
3. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Mary Shelley
(b) William Wordsworth
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) Percy Shelley
4. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Irish sea
(b) The Black sea
(c) The North Sea
(d) The Dead sea
5. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
(b) Film and Media
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
2. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
3. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
5. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)