|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her adulthood
(b) Her relationship with her teachers
(c) Her realationship with her father
(d) Her childhood
2. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) New York
(b) Oxford University
(d) St. Andrew's University
3. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Oxford University
(b) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(c) Sir John Moores University
(d) Yale University
4. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Black sea
(b) The Irish sea
(c) The North Sea
(d) The Dead sea
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The dining room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The conservatory
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
2. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
3. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
5. What is a hospital candy striper?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)