|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) Edna St. Vincent Millay
2. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
3. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) Her work
(c) Her family
(d) The lithium
4. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A sheep
(b) A horse
(c) A cow
(d) A dog
5. What does Jamison like to write?
(a) Short stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
2. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
3. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
4. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)