|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Horribly handsome
(b) Depressive and beautiful
(c) Witty and loving
(d) Talented and kind
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Yale University
(b) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(c) Oxford University
(d) Sir John Moores University
3. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her brother
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
2. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
3. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
4. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
5. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)