|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) St. Andrew's University
(b) Oxford University
(d) New York
2. What is manic depression also known as?
(b) Black dog
(c) Manic moods
3. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her childhood
(b) Her realationship with her father
(c) Her adulthood
(d) Her relationship with her teachers
4. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Talented and kind
(b) Horribly handsome
(c) Witty and loving
(d) Depressive and beautiful
5. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(b) Sir John Moores University
(c) Yale University
(d) Oxford University
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
4. What university did Jamison want to go to?
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)