|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He broke his back
(b) He lost his legs
(c) He burned to death
(d) He lost an arm
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's father
(b) Jamison's brother
(c) Jamison's sister
(d) Jamison's mother
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Flying a kite
(b) Eating lunch
(c) Playing in the school yard
(d) Learning math
4. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her childhood
(b) Her adulthood
(c) Her realationship with her father
(d) Her relationship with her teachers
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) Privately schooled adults
(b) Historical figures
(c) The working class
(d) IBM computers
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
2. What is a hospital candy striper?
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
5. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)