|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Learning math
(b) Playing in the school yard
(c) Flying a kite
(d) Eating lunch
2. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost his legs
(b) He broke his back
(c) He lost an arm
(d) He burned to death
3. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's marriages
(b) Jamison's manic-depression
(c) The Iraq war
(d) Jamison's parent's divorce
4. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Play ping pong
(b) Go for walks
(c) Talk on the phone
(d) Get out of bed
5. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
2. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
3. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
4. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
5. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)