|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Playing in the school yard
(b) Eating lunch
(c) Flying a kite
(d) Learning math
2. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
3. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
4. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her relationship with her teachers
(b) Her childhood
(c) Her adulthood
(d) Her realationship with her father
5. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) Oxford University
(c) St. Andrew's University
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
2. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
3. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
5. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)