|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her sister
2. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
3. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
2. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
3. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
4. What university did Jamison want to go to?
5. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)