|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its calmness
(b) Its music scene
(c) Its famous students
(d) Its diversity
2. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Black sea
(b) The Irish sea
(c) The Dead sea
(d) The North Sea
3. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
4. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) The working class
(b) Privately schooled adults
(c) IBM computers
(d) Historical figures
5. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her father
(b) Her sister
(c) Her mother
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
2. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
5. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)