|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost an arm
(b) He broke his back
(c) He burned to death
(d) He lost his legs
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's brother
(b) Jamison's sister
(c) Jamison's mother
(d) Jamison's father
3. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Go for walks
(b) Play ping pong
(c) Get out of bed
(d) Talk on the phone
4. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
5. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A dog
(b) A sheep
(c) A cow
(d) A horse
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
2. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
3. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
5. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)