|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's father
(b) Jamison's brother
(c) Jamison's sister
(d) Jamison's mother
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Flying a kite
(b) Playing in the school yard
(c) Learning math
(d) Eating lunch
4. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Sir John Moores University
(b) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(c) Oxford University
(d) Yale University
5. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its diversity
(b) Its music scene
(c) Its calmness
(d) Its famous students
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
2. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
3. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
4. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
5. What is manic depression also known as?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)