|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
2. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(a) Time of her life
(b) Intellectually stimulating
(c) Intense suffering and confusion
3. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Oxford University
(b) Sir John Moores University
(c) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(d) Yale University
4. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
5. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) St. Andrew's University
(c) Oxford University
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
2. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
3. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
4. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)