|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Go for walks
(b) Talk on the phone
(c) Get out of bed
(d) Play ping pong
2. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
3. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
4. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) Historical figures
(b) The working class
(c) Privately schooled adults
(d) IBM computers
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
3. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)