|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
2. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
(a) St. Elizabeth's
(b) St. Wencelas'
(c) St. Drake's
(d) St. George's
3. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Lord Tennyson
(b) Mary Shelley
(c) Percy Shelley
(d) William Wordsworth
4. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
5. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's manic-depression
(b) The Iraq war
(c) Jamison's parent's divorce
(d) Jamison's marriages
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
2. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
3. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)