|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) IBM computers
(b) The working class
(c) Historical figures
(d) Privately schooled adults
2. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
3. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her relationship with her teachers
(b) Her adulthood
(c) Her realationship with her father
(d) Her childhood
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(a) Intense suffering and confusion
(c) Intellectually stimulating
(d) Time of her life
5. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) A manic depressive patient
(b) A homosexual
(c) Am army child
(d) A student volunteer
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison enroll at?
2. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
3. What is manic depression also known as?
4. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
5. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)