|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is manic depression also known as?
(b) Manic moods
(d) Black dog
2. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
5. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
2. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
3. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
5. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)