|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(b) New York
(c) Oxford University
(d) St. Andrew's University
2. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
(a) St. Wencelas'
(b) St. George's
(c) St. Drake's
(d) St. Elizabeth's
3. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She is already in debt
(b) She has to pay for college
(c) She is saving for a house
(d) She needs to buy a car
4. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) Privately schooled adults
(b) IBM computers
(c) Historical figures
(d) The working class
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
2. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
3. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
4. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)