|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison enroll at?
2. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Lord Tennyson
(c) William Wordsworth
(d) Mary Shelley
3. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost his legs
(b) He burned to death
(c) He lost an arm
(d) He broke his back
4. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
(a) St. Drake's
(b) St. Elizabeth's
(c) St. Wencelas'
(d) St. George's
5. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her sister
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
2. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
3. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
4. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)