|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Dead sea
(b) The North Sea
(c) The Irish sea
(d) The Black sea
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her father
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her grandfather
(d) Her mother
3. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Witty and loving
(b) Depressive and beautiful
(c) Horribly handsome
(d) Talented and kind
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Lord Tennyson
(c) William Wordsworth
(d) Mary Shelley
5. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
(a) St. Wencelas'
(b) St. Elizabeth's
(c) St. Drake's
(d) St. George's
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
2. What is manic depression also known as?
3. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
4. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)