|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She has to pay for college
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She is already in debt
(d) She needs to buy a car
2. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) The working class
(b) IBM computers
(c) Historical figures
(d) Privately schooled adults
3. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its diversity
(b) Its famous students
(c) Its calmness
(d) Its music scene
4. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Play ping pong
(b) Talk on the phone
(c) Go for walks
(d) Get out of bed
5. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her realationship with her father
(b) Her childhood
(c) Her adulthood
(d) Her relationship with her teachers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison like to write?
2. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
5. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)