|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison enroll at?
2. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) A student volunteer
(b) A homosexual
(c) A manic depressive patient
(d) Am army child
3. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's mother
(b) Jamison's brother
(c) Jamison's sister
(d) Jamison's father
4. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its calmness
(b) Its diversity
(c) Its famous students
(d) Its music scene
5. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A dog
(b) A horse
(c) A sheep
(d) A cow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
2. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
4. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
5. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)