|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) Historical figures
(b) The working class
(c) Privately schooled adults
(d) IBM computers
2. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
3. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Depressive and beautiful
(b) Witty and loving
(c) Talented and kind
(d) Horribly handsome
4. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
5. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Get out of bed
(b) Go for walks
(c) Play ping pong
(d) Talk on the phone
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
2. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
3. What is manic depression also known as?
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)