|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Mary Shelley
(b) William Wordsworth
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) Percy Shelley
2. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) St. Andrew's University
(c) Oxford University
(d) New York
3. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Go for walks
(b) Play ping pong
(c) Talk on the phone
(d) Get out of bed
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
2. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
3. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
4. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)