|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
2. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
3. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(b) Intense suffering and confusion
(c) Intellectually stimulating
(d) Time of her life
4. What drug does Jamison compare the addictiveness of her manic states to?
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison recall with longing?
2. What does Jamison say is part of who she is?
3. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
4. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
5. In which city does David die?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)