|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
(a) Ski gloves
(b) Fingerless gloves
(c) Length white gloves
(d) Woollen gloves
2. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is already in debt
(c) She has to pay for college
(d) She is saving for a house
3. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its music scene
(b) Its calmness
(c) Its famous students
(d) Its diversity
4. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
(d) Medical residents
5. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison want to discuss with the chairmen?
2. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
3. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
4. What illness does Richard research?
5. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)