Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
2. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(a) New York
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
(b) Clinical depression
(d) Manic depression
5. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is already in debt
(c) She has to pay for college
(d) She is saving for a house
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
2. What is Richard's title?
3. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
4. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
5. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)