Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "The Charnel House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A dog
(b) A cow
(c) A sheep
(d) A horse
2. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Talk on the phone
(b) Go for walks
(c) Get out of bed
(d) Play ping pong
3. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) Historical figures
(b) IBM computers
(c) The working class
(d) Privately schooled adults
4. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her sister
(c) Her brother
(d) Her father
5. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
2. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
3. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
4. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
5. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)