|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(b) St. Andrew's University
(c) Oxford University
(d) New York
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her grandmother
(d) Her grandfather
3. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
4. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Lord Tennyson
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) Percy Shelley
(d) Edna St. Vincent Millay
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) Historical figures
(b) IBM computers
(c) Privately schooled adults
(d) The working class
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
2. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
3. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
4. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
5. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)