Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "An Education for Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her sister
(d) Her brother
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's brother
(b) Jamison's sister
(c) Jamison's father
(d) Jamison's mother
3. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost his legs
(b) He lost an arm
(c) He burned to death
(d) He broke his back
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) William Wordsworth
(b) Mary Shelley
(c) Percy Shelley
(d) Lord Tennyson
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
2. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
5. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)