|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison teach at?
(c) John Hopkins
2. What does Jamison want to discuss with the chairmen?
(a) A payrise
(b) A radio show
(c) A colleague
(d) Her illness
3. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her adulthood
(b) Her realationship with her father
(c) Her relationship with her teachers
(d) Her childhood
4. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
5. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) A student volunteer
(b) Am army child
(c) A homosexual
(d) A manic depressive patient
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
2. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
3. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
4. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
5. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)