|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(b) New York
(c) Oxford University
(d) St. Andrew's University
2. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(b) Fall in love
(c) Read for pleasure
(d) Eat beans
3. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
(a) She is a woman
(b) She is taking lithium
(c) She is having a manic episode
(d) She is not a physician
4. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
(a) It sounds more dangerous
(b) It is more descriptive
(c) It has more positive connotations
(d) People know what it is
5. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her brother
(d) Her sister
Short Answer Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
2. What country does Mogens Schou come from?
3. What is Eros?
4. What does Schou share with Jamison?
5. What country has David been assigned to?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)