|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
2. What does Jamison find too emotional?
(c) Her marriage
3. What does Jamison call the chauvinist professor?
4. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(b) Canterbury Cathedral
(d) Winchester Cathedral
5. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
2. In which city does Richard live?
3. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)