|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eros?
(a) The food source
(b) The death force
(c) The water source
(d) The life force
2. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The bi-polar society
(b) The Tennyson society
(c) The UCLA faculty
(d) The Yale Faculty
3. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York
4. What did Jamison think she would feel when she opened up about her illness?
5. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She has to pay for college
(b) She needs to buy a car
(c) She is saving for a house
(d) She is already in debt
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
2. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
3. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
4. Which English town is David buried in?
5. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)