|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
(a) Family life
(b) Academic routine
(c) Her house
(d) Old friendships
2. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) He won't let her pay
(b) She is too busy
(c) She is still married
(d) She does not find him attractive
3. What country has David been assigned to?
(d) Hong Kong
4. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
5. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-body
(b) An anti-hemetic
(c) An anti-emetic
(d) An anti-goo
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
2. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
3. Who did Jamison want to protect by not talking about her illness?
4. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
5. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)