|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Love and happiness
(b) Intelligence and imaginaton
(c) Hate and darkness
(d) Self-confidence and well-being
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A manic episode
(b) A busy day
(c) A divorce
(d) A depressive episode
3. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Read for pleasure
(c) Eat beans
4. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
(b) Images of death
(d) Everyone hates her
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(b) Physician's Desk Reference
(c) Total Film
(d) Total Sport
Short Answer Questions
1. What notable award has James Watson won?
2. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
3. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
4. What country has David been assigned to?
5. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)