|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Mogens Schou come from?
2. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
(a) The influence of language
(c) Japanese food
(d) The influence of food on mental stability
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Dead sea
(b) The Irish sea
(c) The Black sea
(d) The North Sea
4. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
(c) Her sister
(d) Her brother
5. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
(a) Manic depression and William Shakespeare
(b) Manic depression among serial killers
(c) Manic depression among genuises
(d) Manic depression among British artists and writers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nationality of the man Jamison meets at a dinner party?
2. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
3. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. What does the lower dose of lithium allow Jamison to do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)