|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Sir John Moores University
(b) Yale University
(c) Oxford University
(d) John Hopkins University of Medicine
2. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) Privately schooled adults
(b) IBM computers
(c) The working class
(d) Historical figures
3. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
(a) Senior research fellow
(b) Senior psychiatrist
(c) Junior research fellow
(d) The American fellow
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She is already in debt
(d) She has to pay for college
5. Who did Jamison want to protect by not talking about her illness?
(a) Her colleagues
(b) Her friends
(c) Her family
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamison describe Richard?
2. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
3. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
4. What is Eros?
5. What is Richard's title?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)