|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison like to write?
(a) Short stories
2. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
(b) Medical residents
3. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York
4. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
(a) Woollen gloves
(b) Ski gloves
(c) Fingerless gloves
(d) Length white gloves
5. Why did Jamison want to protect her family?
(a) They shy away from fame
(b) They all have weak hearts
(c) They did not know about her illness
(d) Manic depression is genetically based
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
2. What state is John Hopkin's university in?
3. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
4. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
5. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)