|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
2. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her childhood
(b) Her realationship with her father
(c) Her relationship with her teachers
(d) Her adulthood
3. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Love and happiness
(b) Intelligence and imaginaton
(c) Hate and darkness
(d) Self-confidence and well-being
4. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
5. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The bi-polar society
(b) The Yale Faculty
(c) The Tennyson society
(d) The UCLA faculty
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison want a heightened awareness of?
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
3. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
4. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
5. What did the woman think that Jamison's choice of words would do to sufferers of mental illness?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)