|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman think that Jamison's choice of words would do to sufferers of mental illness?
(a) Arm them
(b) Free them
(c) Romanticize them
(d) Stigmitize them
2. Which of the following does Jamison state will contribute to the change in the way people perceive mental illness?
(a) Family members
(b) The government
3. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Kevin the Kitten
(b) Wind in the willows
(c) Winnie the Pooh
(d) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Which of the following colorful expressions does Jamison use in this chapter?
(b) Nut job
(c) Mad as a hatter
(d) Gone around the bend
5. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
(b) Her husband
(c) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
2. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
3. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
4. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
5. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)