|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
(a) It is more descriptive
(b) People know what it is
(c) It sounds more dangerous
(d) It has more positive connotations
2. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) To a cematory
(b) For an ice cream
(c) To London
(d) To a hockey match
3. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He broke his back
(b) He lost his legs
(c) He lost an arm
(d) He burned to death
4. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
5. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) British military officers
(b) His mother
(c) Czech professors
Short Answer Questions
1. Which section of Washington DC does Richard live in?
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
3. In which city does Jamison take a sabbatical?
4. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
5. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)