|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison not think is such a good idea?
(a) Mentally ill people having children
(b) The use of slang to describe mental illness
(c) Political and medical correctness
(d) Two mentally ill people getting married
2. What does Jamison establish at her university in this chapter?
(a) The Neuropsychiatry Institute
(b) The UCLA Affective Disorders Clinic
(c) The UCLA Manic Depressive Clinic
(d) The UCLA Art and Mental Illness Clinic
3. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Run around the house
(b) Put on makeup
(c) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(d) Shout at her husband
4. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
(b) Gentle discipline
(c) Firm discipline
5. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
(a) A brown snake
(b) An adder
(c) A rattle snake
(d) A grass snake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison question at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
3. What university did Jamison want to go to?
4. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
5. Why did Jamison want to protect her family?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)