|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
(c) Her husband
(d) Her brother
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A divorce
(b) A manic episode
(c) A busy day
(d) A depressive episode
3. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
(a) A book on medicine
(b) A book on manic depression
(c) A book on ironic humor
(d) A book on love
4. Why did Jamison want to protect her family?
(a) They did not know about her illness
(b) They shy away from fame
(c) They all have weak hearts
(d) Manic depression is genetically based
5. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
(a) It sounds more dangerous
(b) People know what it is
(c) It is more descriptive
(d) It has more positive connotations
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
2. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
3. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
4. What is Richard's title?
5. What message does the Englishman write in the book?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)