|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is David Laurie from?
2. What is the name of the man Jamison meets in this chapter?
(a) Peter Davis
(b) Glynn Dorm
(c) Richard Wyatt
(d) Dick West
3. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) The lithium
(b) Her family
(c) Her work
4. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) British military officers
(c) Czech professors
(d) His mother
5. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
(b) Simplify her life
(c) Get off lithium
(d) Admit her problems
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
2. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
4. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)