|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Her son
(c) Her father
(d) Her husband
2. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
(a) She is taking lithium
(b) She is a woman
(c) She is having a manic episode
(d) She is not a physician
3. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
(a) Length white gloves
(b) Woollen gloves
(c) Ski gloves
(d) Fingerless gloves
4. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
(a) The cigarettes he gives her
(b) His emotional support
(c) His love
(d) The money he lends her
5. What does Schou share with Jamison?
(a) A love for poetry
(b) A love for research
(c) A family history of manic depression
(d) A military family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
2. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
3. What does Jamison want to discuss with the chairmen?
4. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
5. What does Jamison find too emotional?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)