|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Mary Shelley
(b) William Wordsworth
(c) Percy Shelley
(d) Lord Tennyson
2. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She is still married
(b) She is too busy
(c) He won't let her pay
(d) She does not find him attractive
3. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
4. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Winnie the Pooh
(b) Kevin the Kitten
(c) Wind in the willows
(d) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
2. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
3. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
4. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
5. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)