|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
(a) T.S. Elliott
(b) John Donne
(c) Charles Bukowski
(d) Ezra Pound
2. What city does Jamison go back to?
(d) Los Angeles
3. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
(a) Not telling her brother she loved him
(b) Selling her horse
(c) Not having children
(d) Not going to her father's funeral
4. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Lord Tennyson
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(d) Percy Shelley
5. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which English town is David buried in?
2. What does Jamison remind her that she has been inducted into?
3. What does Jamison not think is such a good idea?
4. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
5. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)