|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(b) Oxford University
(c) Sir John Moores University
(d) Yale University
2. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
3. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She is saving for a house
(b) She needs to buy a car
(c) She is already in debt
(d) She has to pay for college
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
2. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
3. What does Jamison say emotional stability is a sign of?
4. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
5. In which city does Richard live?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)