|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her life
(b) Her work
(c) Her marriage
(d) Her family
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
(a) Jamison's father
(b) Jamison's sister
(c) Jamison's mother
(d) Jamison's brother
3. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(b) New York
4. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Dead sea
(b) The North Sea
(c) The Irish sea
(d) The Black sea
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
2. What does Jamison find too emotional?
3. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
4. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
5. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)