|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
(a) An adder
(b) A brown snake
(c) A rattle snake
(d) A grass snake
2. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Winnie the Pooh
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
(c) Wind in the willows
(d) Kevin the Kitten
3. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Witty and loving
(b) Talented and kind
(c) Depressive and beautiful
(d) Horribly handsome
4. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Total Film
(b) Physician's Desk Reference
(c) Total Sport
(d) Physician's Guide to Good Care
5. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
2. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
3. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
4. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
5. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)