|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Jamison enroll at?
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her grandfather
(d) Her father
3. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Lord Tennyson
(b) Percy Shelley
(c) William Wordsworth
(d) Mary Shelley
4. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(b) Oxford University
(c) Yale University
(d) Sir John Moores University
5. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) The working class
(b) Privately schooled adults
(c) IBM computers
(d) Historical figures
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
2. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
4. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)