|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her work
(b) Her family
(c) Her marriage
(d) Her life
2. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's parent's divorce
(b) The Iraq war
(c) Jamison's manic-depression
(d) Jamison's marriages
3. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(c) New York
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She has to pay for college
(b) She is already in debt
(c) She needs to buy a car
(d) She is saving for a house
5. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Witty and loving
(b) Horribly handsome
(c) Depressive and beautiful
(d) Talented and kind
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
3. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
4. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)