|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
2. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Desk Reference
(b) Total Sport
(c) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(d) Total Film
3. What is the name of the hospital Jamison visits at 15?
(a) St. Wencelas'
(b) St. Elizabeth's
(c) St. George's
(d) St. Drake's
4. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
(a) A rattle snake
(b) A brown snake
(c) A grass snake
(d) An adder
5. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A depressive episode
(b) A busy day
(c) A divorce
(d) A manic episode
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a hospital candy striper?
2. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
3. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
4. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
5. What is manic depression also known as?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)