|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her boss
(b) Her husband
(c) Her brother
(d) Her psychiatrist
2. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
3. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
(a) IBM computers
(b) The working class
(c) Privately schooled adults
(d) Historical figures
4. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her life
(b) Her family
(c) Her marriage
(d) Her work
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
3. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
4. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
5. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)