|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(a) The government
(c) Her brother
2. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(a) Intense suffering and confusion
(b) Intellectually stimulating
(c) Time of her life
3. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) Oxford University
(b) St. Andrew's University
(c) New York
4. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A manic episode
(b) A busy day
(c) A divorce
(d) A depressive episode
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
2. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
3. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
4. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)