|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
2. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) The Iraq war
(b) Jamison's marriages
(c) Jamison's parent's divorce
(d) Jamison's manic-depression
3. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Play ping pong
(b) Get out of bed
(c) Go for walks
(d) Talk on the phone
4. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A sheep
(b) A cow
(c) A dog
(d) A horse
5. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost his legs
(b) He burned to death
(c) He broke his back
(d) He lost an arm
Short Answer Questions
1. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
2. What is a hospital candy striper?
3. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
4. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
5. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)