|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost his legs
(b) He burned to death
(c) He broke his back
(d) He lost an arm
2. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) Am army child
(b) A student volunteer
(c) A manic depressive patient
(d) A homosexual
3. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
4. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its music scene
(b) Its diversity
(c) Its calmness
(d) Its famous students
5. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(b) The lithium
(c) Her work
(d) Her family
Short Answer Questions
1. What is manic depression also known as?
2. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
3. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
4. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
5. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)