|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its calmness
(b) Its famous students
(c) Its music scene
(d) Its diversity
2. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her childhood
(b) Her realationship with her father
(c) Her adulthood
(d) Her relationship with her teachers
3. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Intelligence and imaginaton
(b) Self-confidence and well-being
(c) Hate and darkness
(d) Love and happiness
4. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Horribly handsome
(b) Witty and loving
(c) Depressive and beautiful
(d) Talented and kind
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(b) New York
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
2. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
3. What is manic depression also known as?
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)