|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her family
(b) Her work
(c) Her marriage
(d) Her life
2. What is manic depression also known as?
(b) Black dog
(d) Manic moods
3. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Oxford University
(b) Yale University
(c) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(d) Sir John Moores University
4. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
5. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her childhood
(b) Her realationship with her father
(c) Her adulthood
(d) Her relationship with her teachers
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
2. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)