|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Talk on the phone
(b) Play ping pong
(c) Go for walks
(d) Get out of bed
2. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
3. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(b) Shout at her husband
(c) Put on makeup
(d) Run around the house
4. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
5. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
2. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
3. What university did Jamison want to go to?
4. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
5. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)