|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Self-confidence and well-being
(b) Hate and darkness
(c) Intelligence and imaginaton
(d) Love and happiness
2. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Kevin the Kitten
(b) Wind in the willows
(c) Winnie the Pooh
(d) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
(a) Playing in the school yard
(b) Flying a kite
(c) Learning math
(d) Eating lunch
4. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
(a) Her relationship with her teachers
(b) Her childhood
(c) Her realationship with her father
(d) Her adulthood
5. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The Tennyson society
(b) The UCLA faculty
(c) The bi-polar society
(d) The Yale Faculty
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
2. Who helps Jamison pay off her debts?
3. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)