|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is manic depression also known as?
(b) Manic moods
(c) Black dog
2. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She is already in debt
(d) She has to pay for college
3. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Wind in the willows
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
(c) Winnie the Pooh
(d) Kevin the Kitten
4. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
5. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her marriage
(b) Her family
(c) Her life
(d) Her work
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
2. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
3. What does Jamison like to write?
4. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
5. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)