|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Missing Saturn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
2. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
(a) Her family
(b) Her work
(c) Her marriage
(d) Her life
3. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) William Wordsworth
(b) Mary Shelley
(c) Percy Shelley
(d) Lord Tennyson
4. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
5. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) The Iraq war
(b) Jamison's marriages
(c) Jamison's manic-depression
(d) Jamison's parent's divorce
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
2. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
3. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
4. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
5. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)