|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Run around the house
(b) Put on makeup
(c) Shout at her husband
(d) Clean out the medicine cabinet
2. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Lawrence Petersen
(c) Philip White
(d) James Goldfield
3. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She is too busy
(b) He won't let her pay
(c) She is still married
(d) She does not find him attractive
4. In which city does David die?
5. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(a) Intellectually stimulating
(c) Time of her life
(d) Intense suffering and confusion
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
2. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
3. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
4. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
5. What kind of humor does Jamison share with the Englishman?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)