|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(b) The government
(d) Her brother
2. Which European city does Jamison's brother call her from?
3. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
4. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(b) New York
5. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She has to pay for college
(c) She is saving for a house
(d) She is already in debt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
2. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
3. Which English town is David buried in?
4. What is the nationality of the man Jamison meets at a dinner party?
5. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)