|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) His mother
(b) British military officers
(d) Czech professors
2. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
(a) A book on ironic humor
(b) A book on medicine
(c) A book on manic depression
(d) A book on love
3. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(a) Her brother
(c) The government
5. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-hemetic
(b) An anti-emetic
(c) An anti-goo
(d) An anti-body
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
3. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)