|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Desk Reference
(b) Total Film
(c) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(d) Total Sport
2. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) British military officers
(b) His mother
(d) Czech professors
3. In which city does David die?
4. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(b) Run around the house
(c) Shout at her husband
(d) Put on makeup
5. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) To a cematory
(b) To a hockey match
(c) For an ice cream
(d) To London
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
2. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
3. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
4. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
5. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)