|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its calmness
(b) Its diversity
(c) Its famous students
(d) Its music scene
2. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
3. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Lawrence Petersen
(b) David Laurie
(c) James Goldfield
(d) Philip White
4. What kind of humor does Jamison share with the Englishman?
5. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Mary Shelley
(b) Percy Shelley
(c) William Wordsworth
(d) Lord Tennyson
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
2. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
3. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
4. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
5. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)