|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
(a) Making a cup of coffee
(b) Washing her hair
(c) Waking up
(d) Washing her feet
2. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
3. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
4. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
5. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
2. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
3. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
4. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
5. What message does the Englishman write in the book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)