|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Her husband
(c) Her father
(d) Her son
2. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(b) St. Andrew's University
(c) Oxford University
(d) New York
3. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Shout at her husband
(b) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(c) Run around the house
(d) Put on makeup
4. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(d) Winchester Cathedral
5. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
(a) Come off lithium
(b) Play golf
(c) Break her dark moods
(d) Play cards
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
3. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
4. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
5. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)