|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Read poetry
(b) Go to work
(c) Take Halpol
(d) Take her lithium
2. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
(a) A book on love
(b) A book on manic depression
(c) A book on ironic humor
(d) A book on medicine
3. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
(a) Making a cup of coffee
(b) Waking up
(c) Washing her hair
(d) Washing her feet
4. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
5. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She is still married
(b) He won't let her pay
(c) She does not find him attractive
(d) She is too busy
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
2. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
3. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
4. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
5. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)