|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
2. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
(a) Percy Shelley
(b) Lord Tennyson
(c) Mary Shelley
(d) William Wordsworth
3. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
(a) Her leisure time
(b) Her lithium dosage
(c) Her spending sprees
(d) Her working hours
4. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
(a) Washing her hair
(b) Making a cup of coffee
(c) Washing her feet
(d) Waking up
5. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother
(c) Her sister
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
2. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
3. Which Welsh poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
5. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)