|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She is already in debt
(b) She needs to buy a car
(c) She has to pay for college
(d) She is saving for a house
2. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
3. What country is David Laurie from?
4. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
(a) Her husband
(b) David Laurie
(c) Her father
(d) Her son
5. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does the Englishman write in the book?
2. Which English town is David buried in?
3. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
4. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
5. What university did Jamison want to go to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)