|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her husband
(c) Her boss
(d) Her psychiatrist
2. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
3. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The dining room
(b) The bathroom
(c) The bedroom
(d) The conservatory
4. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
(b) Telephone calls
(d) Text messages
5. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is already in debt
(c) She has to pay for college
(d) She is saving for a house
Short Answer Questions
1. Which European city does Jamison's brother call her from?
2. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
3. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
5. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)