|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Lawrence Petersen
(c) Philip White
(d) James Goldfield
2. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
3. In which city does David die?
4. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) Oxford University
(c) St. Andrew's University
(d) New York
5. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
(a) Manic depression among genuises
(b) Manic depression among British artists and writers
(c) Manic depression and William Shakespeare
(d) Manic depression among serial killers
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Jamison take a sabbatical?
2. What is the nationality of the man Jamison meets at a dinner party?
3. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
4. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
5. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)