|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) To a hockey match
(b) For an ice cream
(c) To a cematory
(d) To London
2. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
3. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
4. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
(a) Gentle discipline
(c) Firm discipline
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
2. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
3. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
4. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
5. What country is David Laurie from?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)