|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its music scene
(b) Its famous students
(c) Its diversity
(d) Its calmness
2. What country has David been assigned to?
(a) Hong Kong
3. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Take her lithium
(b) Read poetry
(c) Go to work
(d) Take Halpol
4. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Horribly handsome
(b) Depressive and beautiful
(c) Witty and loving
(d) Talented and kind
5. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Lawrence Petersen
(b) David Laurie
(c) James Goldfield
(d) Philip White
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
2. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
3. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
4. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
5. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)