|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the man Jamison meets at a dinner party?
(d) South African
2. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
3. What country has David been assigned to?
(d) Hong Kong
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She has to pay for college
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She needs to buy a car
(d) She is already in debt
5. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-hemetic
(b) An anti-goo
(c) An anti-emetic
(d) An anti-body
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
2. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
3. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
4. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
5. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)