|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
2. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
3. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(a) Eat beans
(b) Read for pleasure
(d) Fall in love
4. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
(a) Woollen gloves
(b) Length white gloves
(c) Fingerless gloves
(d) Ski gloves
5. What is the nationality of the man Jamison meets at a dinner party?
(c) South African
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
2. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
3. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
4. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
5. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)