|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Horribly handsome
(b) Depressive and beautiful
(c) Witty and loving
(d) Talented and kind
2. What university does Jamison enroll at?
3. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She has to pay for college
(d) She is already in debt
4. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
5. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
2. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
3. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
4. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
5. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)