|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-hemetic
(b) An anti-emetic
(c) An anti-goo
(d) An anti-body
2. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Irish sea
(b) The Black sea
(c) The Dead sea
(d) The North Sea
3. Which European city does Jamison's brother call her from?
4. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
(a) A book on medicine
(b) A book on love
(c) A book on manic depression
(d) A book on ironic humor
5. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) Erza Pound
(b) T.S Elliot
(c) Delmore Schwartz
(d) Walt Whitman
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
2. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
3. What kind of humor does Jamison share with the Englishman?
4. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)