|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
(a) Depressive and beautiful
(b) Horribly handsome
(c) Witty and loving
(d) Talented and kind
2. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The Dead sea
(b) The Irish sea
(c) The Black sea
(d) The North Sea
3. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) Oxford University
(c) St. Andrew's University
(d) New York
4. What is Eros?
(a) The food source
(b) The death force
(c) The life force
(d) The water source
5. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
(a) The American fellow
(b) Senior research fellow
(c) Junior research fellow
(d) Senior psychiatrist
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
2. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
3. Which Welsh poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
4. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
5. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)