|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "They Tell Me It Rained".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Desk Reference
(b) Total Sport
(c) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(d) Total Film
2. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
3. What university does Jamison receive a federal grant to attend?
(a) St. Andrew's University
(b) New York
(d) Oxford University
4. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She does not find him attractive
(b) He won't let her pay
(c) She is too busy
(d) She is still married
5. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
(a) The North Sea
(b) The Black sea
(c) The Irish sea
(d) The Dead sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does the Englishman write in the book?
2. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
3. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
4. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
5. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)