|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(c) The Family
(d) Too much television
2. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(b) Winchester Cathedral
3. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
4. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The conservatory
(c) The dining room
(d) The bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
2. What does Schou share with Jamison?
3. What did James Watson discover?
4. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
5. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)