|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one psychiatrist tell Jamison never to have?
(a) A husband
(b) A lobotomy
2. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
(b) Telephone calls
(d) Text messages
3. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
4. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
(a) Lauren Smith
(b) James Watson
(c) Paul Ewood
(d) David Bell
5. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(d) Winchester Cathedral
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
2. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
3. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
4. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
5. Why does Jamison not have children?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)