|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The dining room
(c) The conservatory
(d) The bathroom
2. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
3. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
4. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(d) Winchester Cathedral
5. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) Czech professors
(c) His mother
(d) British military officers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
2. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
3. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
4. Why does Jamison not have children?
5. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)