|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(a) Too much television
(b) The Family
2. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
3. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
(a) Johann Johannsen
(b) Delmore Scwartz
(c) Johan Cryuff
(d) Mogens Schou
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(b) The government
(c) Her brother
5. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(b) Winchester Cathedral
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
2. Why does Jamison not have children?
3. What does Schou share with Jamison?
4. What country does Mogens Schou come from?
5. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)