|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(a) The government
(c) Her brother
2. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Total Film
(b) Total Sport
(c) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(d) Physician's Desk Reference
3. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
4. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(b) Winchester Cathedral
5. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her psychiatrist
(c) Her boss
(d) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
2. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
3. Why does Jamison not have children?
4. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)