|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She is too busy
(b) She does not find him attractive
(c) He won't let her pay
(d) She is still married
2. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
(a) Her son
(b) Her husband
(c) David Laurie
(d) Her father
3. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(a) Her brother
(b) The government
4. What country does Mogens Schou come from?
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
2. What country is David Laurie from?
3. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
4. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
5. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)