|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
2. Why does Jamison not have children?
(a) Richard already has children
(b) Se does not wnat want them to inherit her illness
(c) She does not like children
(d) She is infertile
3. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
4. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
(a) Selling her horse
(b) Not going to her father's funeral
(c) Not having children
(d) Not telling her brother she loved him
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Physician's Desk Reference
(b) Total Sport
(c) Total Film
(d) Physician's Guide to Good Care
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does David die?
2. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
3. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)