|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) James Goldfield
(b) Philip White
(c) Lawrence Petersen
(d) David Laurie
2. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
3. What did James Watson discover?
(a) FDA triple bic
(b) DNA double helix
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(b) The government
(d) Her brother
5. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her psychiatrist
(b) Her husband
(c) Her brother
(d) Her boss
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
2. What country has David been assigned to?
3. What notable award has James Watson won?
4. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)