|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
2. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
(a) Philip Brown
(b) Her brother
(c) David Laurie
(d) Her sister
3. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
4. In which city does David die?
5. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her psychiatrist
(b) Her boss
(c) Her husband
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
2. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
3. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
4. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
5. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)