|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) Czech professors
(b) British military officers
(c) His mother
2. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(a) The Family
(c) Too much television
3. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(a) The government
(b) Her brother
4. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
(b) Wind in the willows
(c) Winnie the Pooh
(d) Kevin the Kitten
5. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
(a) Her husband
(b) David Laurie
(c) Her father
(d) Her son
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
2. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
3. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
5. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)