|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She is still married
(b) She does not find him attractive
(c) He won't let her pay
(d) She is too busy
2. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
3. In which city does David die?
4. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(a) The Family
(c) Too much television
5. What notable award has James Watson won?
(a) The Mercury Award
(b) The Nobel Prize
(c) The Booker Prize
(d) The Hugo Award
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
2. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
3. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
4. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
5. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)