|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Philip White
(c) James Goldfield
(d) Lawrence Petersen
2. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
3. What does Schou share with Jamison?
(a) A family history of manic depression
(b) A love for poetry
(c) A military family
(d) A love for research
4. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
5. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Kevin the Kitten
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
(c) Wind in the willows
(d) Winnie the Pooh
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
2. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
3. Why does Jamison not have children?
4. What did one psychiatrist tell Jamison never to have?
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)