|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
(a) Her husband
(b) Her father
(c) David Laurie
(d) Her son
2. Why does Jamison not have children?
(a) She does not like children
(b) She is infertile
(c) Richard already has children
(d) Se does not wnat want them to inherit her illness
3. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
4. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
(a) James Watson
(b) Paul Ewood
(c) David Bell
(d) Lauren Smith
5. In which city does David die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
2. What country is David Laurie from?
3. What country does Mogens Schou come from?
4. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
5. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)