|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Schou share with Jamison?
(a) A family history of manic depression
(b) A love for research
(c) A love for poetry
(d) A military family
2. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
3. What country has David been assigned to?
(d) Hong Kong
4. What did James Watson discover?
(a) DNA double helix
(c) FDA triple bic
5. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
(b) Canterbury Cathedral
(d) Winchester Cathedral
Short Answer Questions
1. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
2. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
3. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
4. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
5. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)