|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
(a) Not going to her father's funeral
(b) Selling her horse
(c) Not having children
(d) Not telling her brother she loved him
2. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
3. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Lawrence Petersen
(c) James Goldfield
(d) Philip White
4. What country has David been assigned to?
(b) Hong Kong
5. What notable award has James Watson won?
(a) The Mercury Award
(b) The Nobel Prize
(c) The Hugo Award
(d) The Booker Prize
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
2. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
3. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
4. What does Schou share with Jamison?
5. What country is David Laurie from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)