|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
(b) Wind in the willows
(c) Winnie the Pooh
(d) Kevin the Kitten
2. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(b) His mother
(c) Czech professors
(d) British military officers
3. What country has David been assigned to?
(a) Hong Kong
4. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
(a) Lauren Smith
(b) James Watson
(c) David Bell
(d) Paul Ewood
5. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is David Laurie from?
2. What notable award has James Watson won?
3. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
4. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)