|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(b) The Family
(c) Too much television
2. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
3. What did one psychiatrist tell Jamison never to have?
(b) A husband
(d) A lobotomy
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) The lithium
(c) Her family
(d) Her work
5. Why does Jamison not have children?
(a) She does not like children
(b) Richard already has children
(c) She is infertile
(d) Se does not wnat want them to inherit her illness
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
2. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
3. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)