|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
2. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
3. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
4. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
5. What notable award has James Watson won?
(a) The Hugo Award
(b) The Mercury Award
(c) The Nobel Prize
(d) The Booker Prize
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
2. What did one psychiatrist tell Jamison never to have?
3. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
4. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)