|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She is too busy
(b) He won't let her pay
(c) She does not find him attractive
(d) She is still married
2. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Wind in the willows
(b) Winnie the Pooh
(c) Kevin the Kitten
(d) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
4. What country has David been assigned to?
(a) Hong Kong
5. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jamison not have children?
2. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
3. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
4. In which city does David die?
5. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)