Quiz: Chapter 10 "Speaking of Madness" to Chapter 11 "The Troubled Helix"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What word Jamison used at a presentation made a woman angry?
2. What notable award has James Watson won?
a) The Nobel Prize
b) The Booker Prize
c) The Hugo Award
d) The Mercury Award
3. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
a) The Family
c) Too much television
4. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
5. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
a) Clinical depression
b) Manic depression
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)