Write a 500-word essay revolving around one of the following statements:
1) By connecting manic depression to creativity there is a danger Jamison could romanticize the illness.
2) Jamison's recovery from her illness occurred at a time when most people begin to develop emotional maturity.
3) Jamison is often too subjective and fails to address the fact medication may not benefit everybody.
Using examples from the book discuss the reasons why manic depression is connected with creativity.
Choose one of the people Jamison mentions in the book and discuss how they helped Jamison to recover. Could Jamison have survived without their support?
Choose one of the following options and discuss how Jamison's illness affected that particular area in her life.
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
Examine manic depressive illness as described in the book.
1) What does Jamison feel during a manic episode?
2) What does Jamison suffer during a depressive episode...
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)