1. Esther ("Etty") Hillesum began writing a dairy in early __________ of 1941.
2. Etty was a twenty-seven-year-old single woman living where, making her way in the city?
3. Before World War II arrived on her doorstep, Etty Hillesum's main concern was what?
Her internal life.
4. Putting everything on paper satisfied ________ of Etty's most innermost desires.
5. Etty Hillesum was determined to grow ________________.
Mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
6. Etty Hillesum had devoted herself to honing her craft. What was her craft?
7. Who was Etty's favorite author?
Rainer Maria Rilke.
8. Etty Hillesum's diary begins on what day?
Sunday, March 9, 1941.
9. Etty admits certain weaknesses, mostly having to do with what?
This section contains 4,435 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)