|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters from Westerbork (Pages 235 - 365).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mischa's application for transfer to Barneveld?
(a) It has been accepted.
(b) It has been lost.
(c) It has been forgotten.
(d) It has been denied.
2. Etty continues to insist that life is what?
(a) Horrible and depressing.
(b) A waste.
(c) Dangerous and scary.
(d) Valuable and beautiful.
3. How many men, women, and children are interned at Westerbork?
4. Who was Etty's favorite author?
(a) Rainer Maria Rilke.
(b) Tapani, Bagge.
(c) Langston Hughes.
(d) Catherine Aird.
5. Putting everything on paper satisfied ________ of Etty's most innermost desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spier is a psychoanalyst who specializes in what?
2. At the end of her letter to the sisters, Etty's tone is what?
3. Etty finally returns to Westerbork when?
4. This greed reminds Etty of who?
5. In February of 1942, several professors and other acquaintances of Etty's are sent where as prisoners of the Nazis?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)