|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 18, 1942 through October 12, 1942 (Pages 133 - 231).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What moment became the most important moment?
(a) The moment she became a Christian.
(b) The present.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
2. As part of her therapy, Etty and Spier engage in what?
(a) A kind of arguing.
(b) A kind of yelling.
(c) A kind of wrestling.
(d) A kind of dancing.
3. Etty feels guilt about living how?
(a) So abundantly.
(b) In the city.
(c) As a Christian.
(d) As a sinner.
4. Etty admonishes herself to let go of what things?
(b) Things inside herself.
(c) All things.
(d) Things outside of herself.
5. It is at this time that Etty realizes that she and Spier may have no future because of what?
(a) Their interests.
(b) Their religions.
(c) Their busy schedules.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around this time, Etty addresses the question of __________, specifically talking about the Germans.
2. Why might the Jews of Deventer not be allowed to own certain types of property?
3. Etty acknowledges _____________ that is inherent in all human beings.
4. Etty admits that she is more the kind of person who wears her heart where?
5. Etty Hillesum was determined to grow ________________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)