Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the army Walter joins?
(a) West African Volunteers.
(b) East African Mounted Rifles.
(c) East African Trade Farmers.
(d) West Indies Trading Company.
2. Who burns Smith's crops?
(a) Von Bishop.
3. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To date his daughter.
(b) To collect taxes.
(c) To ask for work.
(d) To sell tobacco.
4. What surprising information does Liesl reveal to Felix?
(a) That Von Bishop already left Africa.
(b) That Gabriel is still alive.
(c) That Von Bishop is already dead.
(d) That she had an affair with Gabriel.
5. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
(a) The Westin.
(b) The St. Francis.
(c) The Norfolk.
(d) The Ritz.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Felix approaches Von Bishop's house, what does he regret?
2. After playing cards, what does Aristedes do?
3. What happens to the Colonel in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
4. In Part Three, Chapter Five, how long has Gabriel been a prisoner?
5. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)