Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To bring him fertilizer.
(b) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(c) To offer a ride to town.
(d) To read him the Bible.
2. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
4. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is a concionscious objector.
(b) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(c) He is in college.
(d) Poor eyesight.
5. Who are the askaris?
(a) Native soldiers.
(c) African children.
Short Answer Questions
1. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
2. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
3. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
4. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
5. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)