One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
2. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
(a) Liesel Von Bishop.
(c) Major Bilderbeck.
(d) Reverand Norman Espie.
3. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is a concionscious objector.
(b) He is in college.
(c) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(d) Poor eyesight.
4. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
5. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
(b) Von Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
2. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
3. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
4. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
5. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)