1. What does Locke claim separates mankind from all other creatures on earth?
2. To what does Locke attribute the ability to create technology and to organize our environment?
3. What limitation does Locke describe in human faculties?
Reason is closed to direct perception.
4. What is the limitation of understanding, according to Locke?
We cannot turn it against itself.
5. Which predecessor is Locke attacking with his discussion of understanding?
6. What claim is Locke attacking in "Essay Concerning Human Understanding"?
The claim that people can introspect into understanding.
This section contains 4,667 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)