1. What does Locke claim separates mankind from all other creatures on earth?
2. To what does Locke attribute the ability to create technology and to organize our environment?
3. What limitation does Locke describe in human faculties?
4. What is the limitation of understanding, according to Locke?
5. Which predecessor is Locke attacking with his discussion of understanding?
6. What claim is Locke attacking in "Essay Concerning Human Understanding"?
This section contains 4,667 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)