Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom tells the crowd that if he's not allowed to say his piece, he will go where?
2. What is Tom surprised to see leaning against the table in the office in Act II Scene 1?
3. What refers to someone radically new or innovative who stands for revolt?
4. Tom leaves the office after speaking with Hovstad in Act II Scene 1 because who is waiting for him?
5. What does Catherine wonder about the people outside in the beginning of Act II Scene 2?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the finances of both the paper and the baths. Do either or both rely on taxpayer money? What is the principle source of revenue of each?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the characters of Petra and Tom Stockmann. What similarities do they share? What differences?
Essay Topic 3
How does the term "free thinking" function in "An Enemy of the People"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)