|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III, Peter accuses Tom of being in cahoots with whom?
(a) Catherine Stockmann.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Mr. Kill.
(d) Mr. Billing.
2. In Act II Scene 1, Billing is exhilarated because he claims this could be the day what?
(a) Questions were answered.
(b) Brothers battled.
(c) The town starts to die.
(d) Truth was born.
3. Who suggests that Tom be considered an enemy of the people in Act II Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Mr. Aslaksen.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Captain Horster.
4. In Act II Scene 1, Billing finishes reading the report which he declares to be what?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad refers to the situation as what and plans to portray it as such in the newspaper?
(a) Very interesting.
(b) A scandal.
(c) An epidemic.
(d) A joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
2. If Tom signs the statement Peter presents in Act III, Peter promises Tom will what?
3. In Act III, Catherine's father attributes much of Tom's action to what?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Peter points out to Aslaksen that the community will be what if the water system is dismantled and rebuilt?
5. In Act II Scene 1, Aslaksen refuses to print the report as a what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)