|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
(a) Kirsten Springs Institute.
(b) The City Engineering Department.
(c) The Mayor's office.
(d) The hospital.
2. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
3. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The editing.
(b) The labor.
(c) The spelling.
(d) The distribution.
4. What does the letter inform Tom and Catherine which they find in the beginning of Act III?
(a) They are being evicted.
(b) There is a warrant for their arest.
(c) The townspeople are sorry.
(d) The report will be published.
5. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
(a) City Engineering.
(b) Water Resource.
(d) Environmental Protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act II Scene 1?
2. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains that he had to hold a lecture since no one would rent him what?
3. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
4. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
5. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was NOT to do what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)