|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
2. Who is sweeping up glass in the beginning of Act III?
(d) Captain Horster.
3. In Act II Scene 1, Peter supplies the most "practical" solution, which is what?
(a) The water is corrected gradually.
(b) Accuse Tom of lying.
(c) To ignore the report.
(d) Tax the townspeople.
4. What refers to a government by the people or their elected representatives?
5. Catherine asks Billing in Act II Scene 2 why he printed whose editorial instead of the report?
(a) His own.
(c) Mr. Kill's.
(d) Captain Horster's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom informs the crowd in Act II Scene 2 that the gathering was advertised as what instead of a meeting?
2. What is the setting of Act III?
3. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments that even who will be rebelling if the Mayor rejects the report that calls for reconstruction of the water supply system?
4. What does Catherine wonder about the people outside in the beginning of Act II Scene 2?
5. When was Galileo born?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)