|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Tom be considered an enemy of the people in Act II Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Mr. Aslaksen.
(d) Mr. Billing.
2. Where was Jesus crucified?
3. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
(a) Windmill Valley.
(c) Coal Point.
(d) Atomic Alley.
4. Who is the assistant editor of The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Kill.
(b) Mr. Aslaksen.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Hovstad.
5. What time of day is it in the beginning of Act III?
(a) Late night.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, Tom accuses Peter of being concerned that Tom will do what?
2. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
3. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
4. Tom claims in Act II Scene 2 that he stands against the conventional wisdom that the majority is what?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)