|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sweeping up glass in the beginning of Act III?
(d) Captain Horster.
2. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
(a) A pig farm.
(b) A factory.
(c) The tannery.
(d) The neighboring town.
3. The teacher of Tom's children thought it best that they stay home for how long in Act III?
(a) One month.
(b) All week.
(c) Until they are adults.
(d) Until next school year.
4. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
5. What refers to a form of government in which god or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Peter warns who that he could have them arrested for posting a large sign on the town hall?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Tom explains that there is no what but simply a scientific report?
3. In Act II Scene 2, Tom tells the crowd that if he's not allowed to say his piece, he will go where?
4. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
5. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)