|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
2. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
(a) The Mayor's office.
(b) All the power.
(c) Incredible wealth.
3. Hovstad mentions to the mayor in Act I Scene 1 that the newspaper was running an article written by whom?
4. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Kill.
(b) Mr. Aslaksen.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Hovstad.
5. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
(a) Conducted the investigation.
(b) Paid for Hovstad's bail.
(c) Spent the inheritance.
(d) Spoken with Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine wonder about the people outside in the beginning of Act II Scene 2?
2. What are Tom and Catherine cleaning up in the beginning of Act III?
3. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
4. What compromise does Tom reach when reading the report at the gathering in Act II Scene 2?
5. Who volunteers his house for the location of a new school in Act III?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)