|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
2. What word means habitual observance of truth in speech or statement; truthfulness?
3. Where was Jesus crucified?
4. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
(b) All the power.
(c) Incredible wealth.
(d) The Mayor's office.
5. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
(a) His coat.
(b) Peter's coat.
(c) His hat.
(d) Peter's hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
2. In Act III, Peter warns Tom that if he attempts to publicize the report in other regions, he will do what?
3. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
4. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
5. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments that even who will be rebelling if the Mayor rejects the report that calls for reconstruction of the water supply system?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)