|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative of Tom Stockmann's is exceptionally wealthy?
(b) Mr. Kill.
2. Tom informs the crowd in Act II Scene 2 that the gathering was advertised as what instead of a meeting?
(c) Public forum.
(d) Get together.
3. What refers to a government by the people or their elected representatives?
4. Who enters just as Peter departs in Act III?
(a) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Kill.
5. In Act II Scene 1, Peter points out to Aslaksen that the community will be what if the water system is dismantled and rebuilt?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Peter promises that if the springs are allowed to remain as they are, within how many years everyone in town will be wealthier, schools will be improved, the population will grow?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Peter wants Tom to agree to do what to the Council rather than provide them with the damaging report?
3. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
4. Who does Catherine's father tell Tom is actually the owner of the Kirsten Springs stock in Act III?
5. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)