|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
(b) Atomic Alley.
(c) Coal Point.
(d) Windmill Valley.
2. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
(a) Broadhurst Theater.
(b) Imperial Theatre.
(c) Ambassador Theatre.
(d) Elizabethan Theater.
3. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
4. Hovstad leaves in Act I Scene 2 planning to do what until the report is printed in the paper?
(a) Write an editorial.
(b) Test the water himself.
(c) Go to the city council.
(d) Shout on a street corner.
5. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
(d) Raw materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
2. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
3. How old is Ejlif?
4. Who is convinced that Tom is trying to pull a fast one on his brother and assumes the entire story is a joke in Act I Scene 2?
5. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)