|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
2. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
(a) He talks to Peter.
(b) The next day.
(c) A second sample is tested.
(d) He informs the city council.
3. How many pages is the report?
4. What beverages are Tom, Catherine, Hovstad, and Captain Horster drinking when Tom's eldest child enters in Act I Scene 1?
(b) Hot toddies.
5. Who sent Tom a letter in Act I Scene 1?
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) The local university lab.
(d) The federal government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
2. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
3. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
4. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)