|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Catherine Stockmann.
(b) Morten and Ejlif.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Peter Stockmann.
2. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
(c) Exposure to the world.
3. How old is Ejlif?
4. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
5. Who sent Tom a letter in Act I Scene 1?
(a) The federal government.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) The local university lab.
(d) His neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
2. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
3. What is the profession of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
4. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
5. From whose original work did Arthur Miller adapt "An Enemy of the People"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)