|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hovstad accuse of being cowardly and in fear of standing up to authority in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Billing.
(b) Tom Stockmann.
(c) Catherine Stockmann.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
2. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(b) Captain Horster.
(d) Morten Kill.
3. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
(a) In a poor town.
(b) On an unstable hillside.
(c) In a bad location.
(d) On private land.
4. How many pages is the report?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Peter wants Tom to agree to do what to the Council rather than provide them with the damaging report?
(a) Treat the incoming water.
(b) Not show up for his meeting.
(c) Make recommendations for improvements.
(d) Tell them everything is fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hovstad leaves in Act I Scene 2 planning to do what until the report is printed in the paper?
2. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
3. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
4. How old is Ejlif?
5. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)