|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
(a) The next day.
(b) A second sample is tested.
(c) He talks to Peter.
(d) He informs the city council.
2. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
(a) Stir up the future.
(b) Reinvent the wheel.
(c) Look after him when he's old.
(d) Grow up someday.
3. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
(a) A letter.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A gift.
(d) A jacket.
4. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
5. How many pages is the report?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
2. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
3. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
4. Hovstad mentions to the mayor in Act I Scene 1 that the newspaper was running an article written by whom?
5. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)