|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The tannery.
(b) The springs.
(c) The mill.
(d) The hospital.
2. What did Peter say in his note to Tom in the beginning of Act I Scene 2?
(a) He'd drop by later.
(b) Disregard the findings.
(c) Don't publish the report.
(d) He commissioned his own report.
3. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
(a) The neighboring town.
(b) A pig farm.
(c) The tannery.
(d) A factory.
4. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
(a) The east.
(b) The north.
(c) The west.
(d) The south.
5. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
2. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
3. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
4. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Tom explains that there is no what but simply a scientific report?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)