|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
(b) City Engineering.
(c) Water Resource.
(d) Environmental Protection.
2. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
(a) Ambassador Theatre.
(b) Elizabethan Theater.
(c) Imperial Theatre.
(d) Broadhurst Theater.
3. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Petra and Morten.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Catherine and Petra.
4. Catherine boasts in Act I Scene 1 that Tom literally "invented" what?
(a) Carlsbad Springs.
(b) Kirsten Springs.
(c) Merrimac Springs.
(d) Mammoth Springs.
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
2. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
3. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
4. How old is Ejlif?
5. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)