|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
3. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Haley.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Captain Hamblin.
(d) Captain Holiday.
4. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
(a) The Mayor's office.
(c) All the power.
(d) Incredible wealth.
5. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
(a) The environment.
(b) The Institute.
(c) The town.
(d) The family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter claims in Act I, Scene 1 that while Tom has lots of good ideas, it takes a person like himself to do what?
2. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
3. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
4. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
5. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)