|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
3. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
(a) The tannery.
(b) The neighboring town.
(c) A pig farm.
(d) A factory.
4. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
(a) Coal Point.
(b) Atomic Alley.
(c) Windmill Valley.
5. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Morten and Ejlif.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Peter wants Tom to agree to do what to the Council rather than provide them with the damaging report?
2. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
3. What beverages are Tom, Catherine, Hovstad, and Captain Horster drinking when Tom's eldest child enters in Act I Scene 1?
4. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
5. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)