Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments that even who will be rebelling if the Mayor rejects the report that calls for reconstruction of the water supply system?
(a) Catherine Stockmann.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Morten Kill.
2. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
(a) A letter.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A gift.
(d) A jacket.
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
4. Who was beat up at school for defending his father in Act III?
5. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The tannery.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The springs.
(d) The mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hovstad and Aslaksen depart in Act III, they warn Tom that he will wind up where without the backing of the newspaper?
2. If Tom signs the statement Peter presents in Act III, Peter promises what about the water system?
3. Catherine enters after Tom in Act II Scene 1 and demands that he do what?
4. What refers to someone radically new or innovative who stands for revolt?
5. In Act II Scene 1, Hovstad corrects Peter's characterization of the contamination as what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)