Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I Scene 1, the mayor boasts that new medicinal bath center will be as popular as those where?
2. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Petra Stockmann.
(b) Catherine Stockmann.
(c) Tom Stockmann.
(d) Peter Stockmann.
3. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) John Barrymore.
(b) Victor Mature.
(c) Fredric March.
(d) Cary Grant.
4. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
5. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The mill.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The tannery.
(d) The springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages is the report?
2. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
3. Peter claims in Act I, Scene 1 that while Tom has lots of good ideas, it takes a person like himself to do what?
4. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)