|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
2. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
3. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad refers to the situation as what and plans to portray it as such in the newspaper?
(a) A joke.
(b) A scandal.
(c) Very interesting.
(d) An epidemic.
4. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
(a) Look after him when he's old.
(b) Grow up someday.
(c) Stir up the future.
(d) Reinvent the wheel.
5. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Tom Stockmann.
(b) Petra Stockmann.
(c) Catherine Stockmann.
(d) Peter Stockmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
2. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
3. How many pages is the report?
4. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
5. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)