|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Catherine Stockmann.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Morten and Ejlif.
2. Peter claims in Act I, Scene 1 that while Tom has lots of good ideas, it takes a person like himself to do what?
(a) Put them into action.
(b) Critique them.
(c) Filter out the bad ideas.
(d) Fine tune them.
3. What is the profession of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
(d) Ship Captain.
4. Tom responds to Catherine's doubts in Act I Scene I saying that he has all of the what?
5. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
(a) The north.
(b) The east.
(c) The west.
(d) The south.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
2. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
3. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
4. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
5. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)