|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Mr. Kill.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
2. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
(a) An underdog.
(d) A bird watcher.
3. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
5. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Horster.
(b) Captain Holiday.
(c) Captain Haley.
(d) Captain Hamblin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
2. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
3. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
4. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
5. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)