|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Karney Springs.
(b) Karma Springs.
(c) Killroy Springs.
(d) Kirsten Springs.
2. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
(a) Tom is fired from the Institute.
(b) Tom will never be mayor.
(c) Tom disappears.
(d) Tom is discredited.
3. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
4. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
(a) Water Resource.
(b) City Engineering.
(c) Environmental Protection.
5. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
2. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
3. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
4. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
5. In Act I Scene 1, the mayor boasts that new medicinal bath center will be as popular as those where?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)