|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The mill.
(c) The tannery.
(d) The springs.
3. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
(a) In a poor town.
(b) On private land.
(c) In a bad location.
(d) On an unstable hillside.
4. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
5. How many pages is the report?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boys come home from school and sense that their parents are in the middle of a conflict in Act I Scene 2, Tom tells them that he will be teaching them what?
2. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
3. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
4. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
5. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)