|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
(a) Tom is fired from the Institute.
(b) Tom disappears.
(c) Tom will never be mayor.
(d) Tom is discredited.
2. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
3. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Karney Springs.
(b) Karma Springs.
(c) Kirsten Springs.
(d) Killroy Springs.
4. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Petra and Morten.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Catherine and Petra.
5. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Fredric March.
(b) Victor Mature.
(c) Cary Grant.
(d) John Barrymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
2. Tom responds to Catherine's doubts in Act I Scene I saying that he has all of the what?
3. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
4. In what year did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" premiere?
5. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)