|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
2. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Holiday.
(b) Captain Haley.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Captain Hamblin.
3. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
(b) Death sentence.
(c) Cess pool.
(d) Pest hole.
4. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Captain Horster.
(c) Catherine and Petra.
(d) Petra and Morten.
5. How old is Ejlif?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
2. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
3. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
4. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)