|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
(a) Environmental Protection.
(b) City Engineering.
(c) Water Resource.
2. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
(a) A bird watcher.
(b) An underdog.
3. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The tannery.
(b) The springs.
(c) The mill.
(d) The hospital.
4. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Holiday.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Captain Haley.
(d) Captain Hamblin.
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
2. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
3. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
4. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
5. Catherine boasts in Act I Scene 1 that Tom literally "invented" what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)