|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
(a) Grow up someday.
(b) Stir up the future.
(c) Reinvent the wheel.
(d) Look after him when he's old.
2. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
(a) Mr. Aslaksen.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Hovstad.
3. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
4. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The mill.
(b) The springs.
(c) The tannery.
(d) The hospital.
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
2. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
3. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
4. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
5. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)