|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
2. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
(b) City Engineering.
(c) Environmental Protection.
(d) Water Resource.
3. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Cary Grant.
(b) John Barrymore.
(c) Fredric March.
(d) Victor Mature.
4. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
5. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A gift.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
2. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
3. Who does Hovstad accuse of being cowardly and in fear of standing up to authority in Act I Scene 2?
4. Tom responds to Catherine's doubts in Act I Scene I saying that he has all of the what?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad refers to the situation as what and plans to portray it as such in the newspaper?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)