Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
(b) Harmful bacteria.
(d) Infectious organic matter.
2. Who is the assistant editor of The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Kill.
(b) Mr. Aslaksen.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Hovstad.
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
4. Tom responds to Catherine's doubts in Act I Scene I saying that he has all of the what?
5. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Morten and Ejlif.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
2. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
3. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
4. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)