|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The spelling.
(b) The labor.
(c) The editing.
(d) The distribution.
2. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Mr. Billing.
(c) Mr. Aslaksen.
(d) Captain Horster.
3. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
(a) Peter's hat.
(b) His hat.
(c) His coat.
(d) Peter's coat.
4. In Act I Scene 2, Tom explains that there is no what but simply a scientific report?
(a) Reason to panic.
(b) Conclusive evidence.
(c) Published findings.
5. Who suggests that Tom act with moderation in Act II Scene 1 when Tom tells Hovstad that Peter has declared war?
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Catherine Stockmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
3. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
4. Hovstad mentions to the mayor in Act I Scene 1 that the newspaper was running an article written by whom?
5. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)