|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The tannery.
(b) The springs.
(c) The mill.
(d) The hospital.
2. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A letter.
(c) A gift.
(d) A briefcase.
3. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
(a) Peter's hat.
(b) Peter's coat.
(c) His coat.
(d) His hat.
4. When the boys come home from school and sense that their parents are in the middle of a conflict in Act I Scene 2, Tom tells them that he will be teaching them what?
(a) The definition of corruption.
(b) What the truth is.
(c) How the world works.
(d) What a man is.
5. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Petra Stockmann.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Catherine Stockmann.
(d) Tom Stockmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
2. What is the setting of Act II Scene 1?
3. In Act II Scene 1 it is pointed out that Billing has applied for a job as what?
4. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
5. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)