|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine enters after Tom in Act II Scene 1 and demands that he do what?
(a) Talk to his brother.
(b) Forget the report.
(c) Come home immediately.
(d) Go to work.
2. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
3. What word means to soften or tone down, as in one's beliefs?
4. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(b) Morten Kill.
(c) Captain Horster.
5. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad says he sees this situation as his opportunity to keep his word in doing what?
2. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
3. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Billing is exhilarated because he claims this could be the day what?
5. What does Tom tell Peter that his cane represents in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)