|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
2. Tom leaves the office after speaking with Hovstad in Act II Scene 1 because who is waiting for him?
(d) A patient.
3. Catherine boasts in Act I Scene 1 that Tom literally "invented" what?
(a) Kirsten Springs.
(b) Carlsbad Springs.
(c) Mammoth Springs.
(d) Merrimac Springs.
4. Who suggests that Tom act with moderation in Act II Scene 1 when Tom tells Hovstad that Peter has declared war?
(c) Peter Stockmann.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
5. Catherine enters after Tom in Act II Scene 1 and demands that he do what?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Forget the report.
(c) Come home immediately.
(d) Talk to his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
2. Hovstad leaves in Act I Scene 2 planning to do what until the report is printed in the paper?
3. How many pages is the report?
4. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad refers to the situation as what and plans to portray it as such in the newspaper?
5. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)