|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Peter say in his note to Tom in the beginning of Act I Scene 2?
(a) He'd drop by later.
(b) Don't publish the report.
(c) He commissioned his own report.
(d) Disregard the findings.
2. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
3. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
4. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
5. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Tom Stockmann's residence.
(b) A church.
(c) The springs.
(d) The mayor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
3. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
4. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
5. How many pages is the report?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)