|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Billing.
(b) Mr. Kill.
(c) Mr. Hovstad.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
2. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
(a) Broadhurst Theater.
(b) Imperial Theatre.
(c) Elizabethan Theater.
(d) Ambassador Theatre.
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Hovstad corrects Peter's characterization of the contamination as what?
(a) A tall tale.
(b) A nightmare.
(c) A dream.
(d) A hallucination.
5. How old is Ejlif?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom leaves the office after speaking with Hovstad in Act II Scene 1 because who is waiting for him?
2. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
3. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
4. Hovstad leaves in Act I Scene 2 planning to do what until the report is printed in the paper?
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)