|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
(a) The Mayor's office.
(b) The City Engineering Department.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Kirsten Springs Institute.
2. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
3. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
4. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Mr. Kill.
(c) Mr. Aslaksen.
(d) Mr. Billing.
5. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
(a) Imperial Theatre.
(b) Elizabethan Theater.
(c) Ambassador Theatre.
(d) Broadhurst Theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose original work did Arthur Miller adapt "An Enemy of the People"?
2. How many pages is the report?
3. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
4. What word means thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms?
5. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)