|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom tell Peter that his cane represents in Act II Scene 1?
(a) The letter "I."
(b) A fishing pole.
(c) The needle of a compass.
(d) The baton of command.
2. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
(d) Raw materials.
3. In Act II Scene 1, Peter angrily declares that the report is based on hatred of what?
(a) The environment.
(c) The public.
4. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
5. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
2. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
4. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
5. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)