|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character claims to be a radical liberal?
2. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The spelling.
(b) The labor.
(c) The editing.
(d) The distribution.
3. In Act II Scene 1, Aslaksen refuses to print the report as a what?
(a) Special edition.
(d) Scientific conclusion.
4. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
5. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Billing.
(b) Mr. Kill.
(c) Mr. Aslaksen.
(d) Mr. Hovstad.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose original work did Arthur Miller adapt "An Enemy of the People"?
2. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
3. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
4. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
5. Catherine boasts in Act I Scene 1 that Tom literally "invented" what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)