|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages is the report?
2. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
(a) Exposure to the world.
3. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Karma Springs.
(b) Kirsten Springs.
(c) Karney Springs.
(d) Killroy Springs.
4. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Mr. Aslaksen.
(b) Mr. Kill.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Mr. Hovstad.
5. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
(a) Tom disappears.
(b) Tom will never be mayor.
(c) Tom is discredited.
(d) Tom is fired from the Institute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Tom a letter in Act I Scene 1?
2. What word means to soften or tone down, as in one's beliefs?
3. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
4. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
5. Peter claims in Act I, Scene 1 that while Tom has lots of good ideas, it takes a person like himself to do what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)