|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Tom leaves in Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments to Aslaksen that Tom might prove to be what?
(b) Valuable to them.
(c) A wolf in sheeps clothing.
(d) The messiah.
2. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
(a) City Engineering.
(c) Water Resource.
(d) Environmental Protection.
3. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
4. Catherine asks Billing in Act II Scene 2 why he printed whose editorial instead of the report?
(a) His own.
(b) Captain Horster's.
(c) Mr. Kill's.
5. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom claims that what is never right until it does right?
2. In his speech in Act II Scene 2, Tom congratulates Hovstad for his what?
3. In Act II Scene 1, Hovstad corrects Peter's characterization of the contamination as what?
4. In Act II Scene 2, Peter warns who that he could have them arrested for posting a large sign on the town hall?
5. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)