|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Rose want to have happen to Dawn?
2. Who tells Stella that everyone has to get over unpleasant experiences?
3. Which actor is missing at the first performance in Chapter 11?
4. How is O'Hara's room described?
5. Who confides in O'Hara at the after-party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does O'Hara stay while in Liverpool?
2. What does Stella say that she does to practice for bad situations?
3. What is Stella's new role for the third play put on in the book?
4. What new job has Meredith given Stella in Chapter 6, and what is so funny about it?
5. What is the third production in the book that the company will put on, and who will play the lead?
6. What new production in Chapter 6 is the theater going to be putting on, and what role was Stella given?
7. What does Richard think about the situation with Dawn?
8. How does O'Hara feel about Stella?
9. Where does Uncle Vernon get invited to three days before Christmas, and who invites him?
10. What has happened since Hilary received Meredith's telegram?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There are many suggestions of Geoffrey's attraction to Meredith and Meredith's mean treatment of the young man. Tell about both of these instances by giving specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Tell of all the unique technical aspects that are given into the backstage world of the company preparing for the production of Peter Pan.
Essay Topic 3
It is foreshadowed many times in the book that Stella is O'Hara's daughter. The author foreshadows it in things that Stella says and does and also in things that O'Hara says and does. Tell all of the ways that it is foreshadowed that Stella is O'Hara's daughter.
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)