|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meredith do while Stella is auditioning?
2. How does Stella feel about Meredith being away when she arrives at the theater?
3. At what time is Stella sent for sandwiches in Chapter 5?
4. Where are the male characters going at the beginning of the second chapter?
5. How does Stella get to her audition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What actions will Rose take at the end of Chapter 0?
2. Describe Stella's actions that make her a good candidate for the theater?
3. Give a brief description of Geoffrey.
4. Why does Meredith bring up the note?
5. How does Stella demand attention from the men of the theater, and where do they take her for the audition?
6. How does opening night go for the first production in the book?
7. What does Meredith ask Stella when she hands him his sandwich?
8. What happens when Stella first arrives at the theater?
9. What does the book say that Meredith intends to write to Hilary?
10. What happens with Stella at rehearsals, as seen in Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Stella remains unattached and unemotional about most major events in her life. Cite specific examples from the book that tell of these events.
Essay Topic 2
Tell of all the unique technical aspects that are given into the backstage world of the company preparing for the production of Peter Pan.
Essay Topic 3
Tell of the ways that Stella lets the reader know that she feels unworthy and undeserving of anything good.
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)