|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confides in O'Hara at the after-party?
2. How is O'Hara described in his role in the production?
3. Who will play the lead role in the third play of the book?
4. Who picks up Stella and takes her to the after-party?
(b) Uncle Vernon.
5. What new production is the company preparing in Chapter 6?
(a) Little Men.
(b) Caesar and Cleopatra.
(c) Little Women.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Uncle Vernon to watch a New Year's Day football match?
2. Who blames himself for landing Dawn in the hospital?
3. What kind of friendship does Geoffrey say that he has with Meredith?
4. What do Meredith and Bunny laugh about at night in the hotel lounge?
5. Who sprains an ankle at the football match?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new job has Meredith given Stella in Chapter 6, and what is so funny about it?
2. What does Richard think about the situation with Dawn?
3. Where is Dawn found after disappearing and what has happened to her?
4. What does Stella say that she does to practice for bad situations?
5. What new production in Chapter 6 is the theater going to be putting on, and what role was Stella given?
6. What are the two questions that Lily asks Stella, which leads to Stella telling her to shut up?
7. Why does Stella not wear the coat that Lily got her?
8. Why does Dawn give Bunny an envelope at the train station?
9. How does O'Hara feel about Stella?
10. What is going on with Stella's health in Chapter 7?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)