|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stella, what did Dawn speak of earlier in the day that she disappeared?
(a) Her sister's new baby.
(c) Her sadness.
(d) The production.
2. Who attacks Meredith and gives him a bloody nose?
3. What kind of friendship does Geoffrey say that he has with Meredith?
(a) Tea cafe friendship.
(b) Pub friendship.
(c) Theater friendship.
(d) Hotel friendship.
4. Who sprains an ankle at the football match?
(a) Uncle Vernon.
5. Who does Stella take coffee and biscuits to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is O'Hara's real relationship to Stella?
2. Who gives Stella the coat with the fur collar?
3. Who does Stella leave the after-party with?
4. Everyone is festive with Christmas approaching except who?
5. What medical issue arises on the set with Stella in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stella feel after upsetting Lily and what does she do about it?
2. What is Stella's new role for the third play put on in the book?
3. What impact on the production has O'Hara made playing his role in the play?
4. What has happened since Hilary received Meredith's telegram?
5. How does O'Hara feel about Stella?
6. Where does Uncle Vernon get invited to three days before Christmas, and who invites him?
7. Who is not feeling festive with Christmas approaching and why?
8. What two injuries occur during the football match?
9. What is going on with Stella's health in Chapter 7?
10. What does Stella learn about Meredith and Bunny's true backgrounds?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)