|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sprains an ankle at the football match?
(c) Uncle Vernon.
2. What medical issue arises on the set with Stella in Chapter 7?
(a) She faints.
(b) Her boil bursts.
(c) She gets a high fever.
(d) She gets sick to her stomach.
3. What does Geoffrey say to Meredith at the after-party?
(a) Geoffrey says that he is quitting.
(b) Geoffrey says he can't go on like this.
(c) Geoffrey says that he loves Meredith.
(d) Geoffrey says that he is leaving town.
4. Who does Stella open up to the most in the book?
5. How is O'Hara's room described?
(a) Dark and dingy.
(b) Light and breezy.
(c) Damp and smells of turpentine.
(d) Beautiful and smells of roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part was Stella given in the new production?
2. Who confides in O'Hara at the after-party?
3. Who invites Uncle Vernon to watch a New Year's Day football match?
4. What does Babs say about Stella?
5. According to Stella, what did Dawn speak of earlier in the day that she disappeared?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening with Richard during the rehearsals in Chapter 7 for the third play of the book?
2. What new job has Meredith given Stella in Chapter 6, and what is so funny about it?
3. What are the two questions that Lily asks Stella, which leads to Stella telling her to shut up?
4. What does Richard think about the situation with Dawn?
5. What new production in Chapter 6 is the theater going to be putting on, and what role was Stella given?
6. How does O'Hara feel about Stella?
7. Where does O'Hara stay while in Liverpool?
8. How does Stella feel after upsetting Lily and what does she do about it?
9. Where is Dawn found after disappearing and what has happened to her?
10. Where does Uncle Vernon get invited to three days before Christmas, and who invites him?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)