|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blames himself for landing Dawn in the hospital?
2. Who was fired from the company?
3. Who attacks Meredith and gives him a bloody nose?
4. What does O'Hara do the second day that he's in Liverpool?
(a) He asks to stay at Stella's.
(b) He rents his old basement room in the Percy Street.
(c) He switches hotels.
(d) He moves into a theater office.
5. What does Rose find in Stella's ankle sock?
(a) A note.
(b) A wooden crucifix.
(c) A rock.
(d) A splinter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is cast as Mullins in the play beginning in Chapter 7?
2. Where do Meredith and Bunny go once leaving the after-party?
3. What does Babs say about Stella?
4. Where does O'Hara go after talking with Uncle Vernon and Lily?
5. Where is the reporter from that will interview Stella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is not feeling festive with Christmas approaching and why?
2. How does Stella feel about going to the after-party?
3. Why does Dawn give Bunny an envelope at the train station?
4. Why does Stella not wear the coat that Lily got her?
5. What is going on with Stella's health in Chapter 7?
6. What does Richard think about the situation with Dawn?
7. What new production in Chapter 6 is the theater going to be putting on, and what role was Stella given?
8. How does Stella feel after upsetting Lily and what does she do about it?
9. Where is Dawn found after disappearing and what has happened to her?
10. How does O'Hara feel about Stella?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)