|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Meredith from?
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What does Geoffrey say to Meredith at the after-party?
(a) Geoffrey says that he is leaving town.
(b) Geoffrey says that he loves Meredith.
(c) Geoffrey says he can't go on like this.
(d) Geoffrey says that he is quitting.
3. Who is Dawn talking about when she says, "that girl" is in trouble?
4. Why does Stella miss a rehearsal after going on an errand with Geoffrey?
(a) Meredith keeps sending her on errands.
(b) Bunny keeps sending her on errands.
(c) Mary keeps sending her on errands.
(d) Freddie keeps sending her on errands.
5. How does Geoffrey feel about Stella's part?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical problem does Stella develop?
2. Who does Stella leave the after-party with?
3. Who gives Stella the coat with the fur collar?
4. Who praises Stella's work in her role in the third production of the book?
5. Who attacks Meredith and gives him a bloody nose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Dawn found after disappearing and what has happened to her?
2. What does Geoffrey say to Meredith at the after-party regarding how he is feeling about their relationship?
3. What are the two questions that Lily asks Stella, which leads to Stella telling her to shut up?
4. Why does Dawn give Bunny an envelope at the train station?
5. What is Stella's new role for the third play put on in the book?
6. What has happened since Hilary received Meredith's telegram?
7. What new job has Meredith given Stella in Chapter 6, and what is so funny about it?
8. What is happening with Richard during the rehearsals in Chapter 7 for the third play of the book?
9. How does Geoffrey feel about Stella by Chapter 6?
10. Who is not feeling festive with Christmas approaching and why?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)