|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of background does Bunny come from?
(c) Middle class.
(d) No one knows.
2. Who attacks Meredith and gives him a bloody nose?
3. How does Geoffrey feel about Stella's part?
4. Which word describes opening night of the third play?
5. How is O'Hara's room described?
(a) Dark and dingy.
(b) Damp and smells of turpentine.
(c) Beautiful and smells of roses.
(d) Light and breezy.
6. Where is Meredith from?
(b) Los Angeles.
7. What is in the envelope that Dawn has created for Richard?
(a) A note and money.
(b) A note and a musical lighter.
(c) A note and a picture.
(d) A note and keys.
8. In the opening of Chapter 8, who is released from the hospital?
9. Who gives Stella the coat with the fur collar?
(c) Uncle Vernon.
10. What does Stella wear in Chapter 11 that is new?
11. Why does Stella miss a rehearsal after going on an errand with Geoffrey?
(a) Meredith keeps sending her on errands.
(b) Freddie keeps sending her on errands.
(c) Mary keeps sending her on errands.
(d) Bunny keeps sending her on errands.
12. In Chapter 7, rehearsals begin for the third play in the book; which play is it?
(a) Treasure Island.
(b) The King and I.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Peter Pan.
13. What does Stella say to Geoffrey about his conversation with Meredith?
(a) Geoffrey shouldn't put the company in jeopardy.
(b) Geoffrey can't bully Meredith into giving him better parts.
(c) Geoffrey can't love Meredith.
(d) Geoffrey is making an idiot out of himself.
14. Who picks up Stella and takes her to the after-party?
(b) Uncle Vernon.
15. Who does Stella open up to the most in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sprains an ankle at the football match?
2. Where is Stella invited to go to with the company in Chapter 10?
3. What does O'Hara think about while lying in bed?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Rose want to have happen to Dawn?
5. What does Stella find in the newspaper?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)