|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part was Stella given in the new production?
(b) She didn't get a part.
2. What does Stella say to Lily to put tears in her eyes?
(a) She's leaving.
(b) She is not her real mom.
(c) She is pregnant.
3. What kind of background does Bunny come from?
(a) No one knows.
(c) Middle class.
4. What is Stella's job for the third production in the book?
(a) She is the costume designer.
(b) She has the lead female role.
(c) She is the new stage manager.
(d) The light of Tinkerbell.
5. What is O'Hara's real relationship to Stella?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her grandfather.
6. Who does Stella take coffee and biscuits to?
7. In the opening of Chapter 8, who is released from the hospital?
8. What does Rose find in Stella's ankle sock?
(a) A rock.
(b) A splinter.
(c) A wooden crucifix.
(d) A note.
9. What new production is the company preparing in Chapter 6?
(a) Little Women.
(b) Little Men.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Caesar and Cleopatra.
10. Who confides in O'Hara at the after-party?
11. Who does Stella open up to the most in the book?
12. What does Stella say to Geoffrey about his conversation with Meredith?
(a) Geoffrey shouldn't put the company in jeopardy.
(b) Geoffrey can't bully Meredith into giving him better parts.
(c) Geoffrey is making an idiot out of himself.
(d) Geoffrey can't love Meredith.
13. Who is the piano player?
14. Who praises Stella's work in her role in the third production of the book?
15. Who has Rose booked a hotel room for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Geoffrey say to Meredith at the after-party?
2. Where do Meredith and Bunny go once leaving the after-party?
3. Why does Stella miss a rehearsal after going on an errand with Geoffrey?
4. Who escorts Dawn to the train station?
5. What does Stella wear in Chapter 11 that is new?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)