|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special job does Meredith give Stella in Chapter 4?
(a) Send flowers.
(b) Fetch him tea.
(c) Fetch him coffee.
(d) Send a telegram.
2. How does Meredith look as Stella gives her audition?
3. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
(a) She doesn't care that they blame her.
(b) She is not the only one at fault.
(c) She did not do it.
(d) She knows who did it.
4. What is the name of the other apprentice?
5. How does Stella deliver her audition piece?
6. What is Stella prone to?
7. How many days before the audition does Stella get cold feet?
8. What is Meredith upset about in Chapter 4?
(a) Ticket sales are down.
(b) The actors are not doing a good job in the production.
(c) He found out that his father is ill.
(d) He is not able to reach or hear from his lover.
9. What does Stella use her bathroom mirror for?
(a) Rehearsing the lines of the play.
(b) Practicing how she will talk to Meredith.
(c) Practicing talking to Geoffrey.
(d) Practicing her facial expressions.
10. What position does George hold?
(c) Costume Designer.
(d) Property Master.
11. What happened to the note?
(a) It was lost.
(b) It got wet.
(c) It was burned.
(d) It was ripped.
12. What does Stella say to achieve an audience for her audition?
(a) "I'm exactly on time."
(b) "I'm the best."
(c) "This is the only time that I can audition."
(d) "I won't disappoint you."
13. Where is Stella taken once she arrives at the theater?
(a) Prop room.
(b) On stage.
(c) To the office.
14. Why doesn't Uncle Vernon go to the audition with Stella?
(a) Stella won't let Uncle Vernon come.
(b) He doesn't want to go.
(c) He forgets.
(d) He is sick.
15. How does Stella perceive Geoffrey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific direction does Meredith give to Stella in Chapter 4?
2. Who does Stella announce herself to once she arrives at the theater?
3. What does Stella say about her experience in the theater?
4. What is Stella's job during rehearsals?
5. When Stella returns home from her night with Geoffrey what does she do?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)