|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Meredith looking for at the beginning of the play?
2. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
(a) She did not do it.
(b) She knows who did it.
(c) She is not the only one at fault.
(d) She doesn't care that they blame her.
3. Why is Meredith away when Stella arrives at the theater?
(a) He had a death in the family.
(b) He is looking for costumes.
(c) He is interviewing a new director.
(d) He is shopping for props.
4. Who are the three men dressed in black who enter the auditorium?
5. Who had the note last?
6. Who directs the stage lighting?
7. Who has a crush on Richard?
8. Who asks if the note sheds any light on what happens?
9. What is Stella's main job for this production?
(a) Adjust props.
(b) Help with any forgotten lines.
(c) Adjust costumes.
(d) Run the lights.
10. How does Stella view Bunny's stature?
(b) She doesn't know what to think.
(c) Working class.
11. What does Richard's crush offer him?
(a) A home.
(d) A ride home.
12. Where does Stella find Uncle Vernon sleeping at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In his bed.
(d) His favorite chair.
13. At the beginning of the book what is the only thing sitting in the theater chairs?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A little boy.
(d) A teddy bear.
14. Where is Stella taken once she arrives at the theater?
(b) To the office.
(c) On stage.
(d) Prop room.
15. What room in the hotel are rehearsals held?
(a) Private function room.
(b) Hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stella perceive Geoffrey?
2. What extra job does Stella take on for this production?
3. What did Stella think about her position before arriving to the theater?
4. Stella often has which of these?
5. Why doesn't Uncle Vernon go to the audition with Stella?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)