|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella say to achieve an audience for her audition?
(a) "I won't disappoint you."
(b) "This is the only time that I can audition."
(c) "I'm the best."
(d) "I'm exactly on time."
2. Why does Stella take a step back at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is laughing.
(b) She doesn't want to fall.
(c) She is frightened.
(d) To get out of the light.
3. Who has shown a flare for the dramatic since they were small?
4. Who walks across the stage and looks out into the empty seats at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Babs say about Stella?
(a) That she looks extremely sick.
(b) That she is the prettiest girl in the company.
(c) That she always seems to be around when tragedy strikes.
(d) That all the guys want to date her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands quietly together gazing out the window?
2. What does Geoffrey do to show his interest in Stella?
3. Who expresses their enthusiasm about their first professional opportunity to Meredith?
4. What does Meredith tell Rose about Stella when asked?
5. Who does Stella take coffee and biscuits to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)