|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does the cast have access to the stage?
(a) Two days before opening night.
(b) Four days before opening night.
(c) Three days before opening night.
(d) Five days before opening night.
2. How old is Geoffrey?
(a) Two years younger than Stella.
(b) Three years older than Stella.
(c) Three years younger than Stella.
(d) Two years older than Stella.
3. What is the name of the person that Meredith was trying to contact in Chapter 4?
(a) Uncle Vernon.
4. Which word describes the theater during the opening of the book?
5. What does Richard's crush offer him?
(b) A home.
(d) A ride home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks across the stage and looks out into the empty seats at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Rose doing about the problem they find at the stage in Chapter 5?
3. What is Stella's job for the third production in the book?
4. How does Stella perceive Geoffrey?
5. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)