|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are all eyes on Meredith at the cafe?
(a) He smells funny.
(b) He is a local celebrity.
(c) He has funny looking hair.
(d) He is dressed weird.
2. Which word describes the theater during the opening of the book?
3. How does Stella perceive Geoffrey?
4. Where does the opening of Chapter 4 place Meredith?
(a) The theater.
(b) Stella's house.
(c) At the pub.
(d) His hotel.
5. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
(a) She did not do it.
(b) She is not the only one at fault.
(c) She knows who did it.
(d) She doesn't care that they blame her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Stella spent extra time with to prepare for her audition?
2. How does Stella's audition end?
3. What does Meredith do immediately following his phone call?
4. What does Meredith ask Stella when she hands him his sandwich?
5. Where is Meredith when Stella arrives at the theater?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)