|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Meredith make phone calls in Chapter 4?
(a) Before and after breakfast.
(b) Before and after dinner.
(c) Before and after lunch.
(d) He doesn't make phone calls.
2. What happened to the note?
(a) It was burned.
(b) It was lost.
(c) It got wet.
(d) It was ripped.
3. What is Stella's job during rehearsals?
(b) Costume designer.
(c) Prop designer.
(d) Script prompter.
4. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
(a) She is not the only one at fault.
(b) She knows who did it.
(c) She did not do it.
(d) She doesn't care that they blame her.
5. Where are the male characters going at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) To get tea.
(b) To buy costumes.
(c) To buy props.
(d) To the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has shown a flare for the dramatic since they were small?
2. What does the cafe manager offer to Meredith?
3. What does Uncle Vernon do as Stella is pulling away for her audition?
4. How do the people at the theater receive Stella?
5. What special job does Meredith give Stella in Chapter 4?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)