|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stella take a step back at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is frightened.
(b) She doesn't want to fall.
(c) She is laughing.
(d) To get out of the light.
2. At the beginning of the book what is the only thing sitting in the theater chairs?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A teddy bear.
3. What is the name of Stella's audition piece?
(a) Treasure Island.
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) Caesar and Cleopatra.
(d) Bill of Divorcement.
4. What does Stella use her bathroom mirror for?
(a) Practicing talking to Geoffrey.
(b) Practicing her facial expressions.
(c) Rehearsing the lines of the play.
(d) Practicing how she will talk to Meredith.
5. What is Bunny's position title?
(a) Stage Manager.
(c) Costume Designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stella announce herself to once she arrives at the theater?
2. What did Stella think about her position before arriving to the theater?
3. How does Stella view Meredith's stature?
4. Who has Stella spent extra time with to prepare for her audition?
5. What does Richard's crush offer him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)