|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meredith tell that no excuses will do?
2. Who stands quietly together gazing out the window?
(a) Rose and Meredith.
(b) Stella and Meredith.
(c) Lily and Uncle Vernon.
(d) Stella and Uncle Vernon.
3. Who talks Stella into auditioning despite her cold feet?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(d) Uncle Vernon.
4. What does Meredith do immediately following his phone call?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Thumps his fist against the phone.
(c) He attends a party.
(d) He goes to use the restroom.
5. Who is Dawn talking about when she says, "that girl" is in trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
2. What does Stella say frightens her?
3. What does Meredith do while Stella is auditioning?
4. What happened to the note?
5. Who had the note last?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)