|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle Vernon feel about not going to Stella's audition?
(a) He is sick so it doesn't matter.
(b) He is used to it.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is happy.
2. What does Stella say about her experience in the theater?
(a) It is limited.
(b) She is eager to learn.
(c) She has vast experience.
(d) She is a pro.
3. Who has Stella spent extra time with to prepare for her audition?
(a) Her drama coach.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Uncle Vernon.
4. Why is Meredith away when Stella arrives at the theater?
(a) He is shopping for props.
(b) He is interviewing a new director.
(c) He is looking for costumes.
(d) He had a death in the family.
5. What does the cafe manager offer to Meredith?
(a) A free appetizer.
(b) A choice of seating.
(c) A free meal.
(d) Two Eccles cakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the note?
2. What is Stella displeased about when she starts her work at the theater?
3. What is Stella prone to?
4. How many days before the audition does Stella get cold feet?
5. Where does Stella find Uncle Vernon sleeping at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)