|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella say to achieve an audience for her audition?
(a) "I'm the best."
(b) "I'm exactly on time."
(c) "I won't disappoint you."
(d) "This is the only time that I can audition."
2. Who stands quietly together gazing out the window?
(a) Lily and Uncle Vernon.
(b) Stella and Uncle Vernon.
(c) Rose and Meredith.
(d) Stella and Meredith.
3. Why does Stella not remove her coat at the cafe?
(a) She plans to leave soon.
(b) She likes her coat.
(c) She is ashamed of her dress.
(d) She is cold.
4. How old is Stella in Chapter 1?
5. Stella often has which of these?
(a) Sneezing attacks.
(b) Coughing attacks.
(c) Flights of fantasy.
(d) Fits of rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of Geoffrey and Stella?
2. Where do the characters go to get tea?
3. How does Uncle Vernon feel about not going to Stella's audition?
4. Who talks Stella into auditioning despite her cold feet?
5. How many days before the audition does Stella get cold feet?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)