|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Vernon do as Stella is pulling away for her audition?
(a) He is crying.
(b) Blows her kisses.
(c) He is inside getting sick.
(d) Waves his good wishes.
2. Who asks if the note sheds any light on what happens?
3. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
(a) She is not the only one at fault.
(b) She did not do it.
(c) She knows who did it.
(d) She doesn't care that they blame her.
4. Where is Meredith when Stella arrives at the theater?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. How does Stella speak to Uncle Vernon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands quietly together gazing out the window?
2. Who walks across the stage and looks out into the empty seats at the beginning of the book?
3. What is a mystery about Geoffrey to Stella?
4. What is one of the names of the two men introduced in Chapter 2?
5. Who is walking out of the theater door as Stella is walking in?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)