|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word describes the theater during the opening of the book?
2. How does Stella speak to Uncle Vernon?
3. How does Stella get to her audition?
(a) The staff from the theater comes and picks her up.
(c) Lily drives her.
(d) She walks.
4. Who walks across the stage and looks out into the empty seats at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Stella view Bunny's stature?
(a) She doesn't know what to think.
(d) Working class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the two things that Stella says to defend herself?
2. Who does Stella announce herself to once she arrives at the theater?
3. What did Stella think about her position before arriving to the theater?
4. What is the other man's name who is introduced in Chapter 2?
5. When Stella returns home from her night with Geoffrey what does she do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)