|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella use her bathroom mirror for?
(a) Rehearsing the lines of the play.
(b) Practicing talking to Geoffrey.
(c) Practicing how she will talk to Meredith.
(d) Practicing her facial expressions.
2. Who has Stella spent extra time with to prepare for her audition?
(b) Her drama coach.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Uncle Vernon.
3. How does Stella's audition end?
(a) One of the props falls on stage.
(b) She forgets her lines.
(c) She starts to cry.
(d) Meredith interrupts her.
4. Who goes to a phone booth?
5. How old is Geoffrey?
(a) Three years older than Stella.
(b) Two years younger than Stella.
(c) Two years older than Stella.
(d) Three years younger than Stella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella say to achieve an audience for her audition?
2. What is the name of Stella's drama coach?
3. Who believes that the theater will be a perfect outlet for Stella?
4. Who does Meredith tell that no excuses will do?
5. What does the cafe manager offer to Meredith?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)