Part 1, Chapters 1-5 | Part 1, Chapters 6-10
1. In what field does Gandhi's father work?
(a) In manufacturing.
(b) In law.
(c) In education.
(d) In public service.
2. What kind of husband does Gandhi desire to be?
(a) An independent husband.
(b) A doting husband.
(c) A faithful husband.
(d) An authoritarian husband.
3. What ambition does Gandhi have for Kasturbai?
(a) To be educated.
(b) To stay at home and care for children.
(c) To nurse and care for others.
(d) To become a powerful leader.
4. Which item is NOT a result of Gandhi's high school friend's influence?
(a) Creating a rift between Gandhi and Kasturbai.
(b) Gandhi eating meat against his parents' wishes.
(c) Gandhi visiting a brothel .
(d) Gandhi enlisting in the British army.
5. Which two events happen while Gandhi is in high school?
(a) Gandhi's father has malaria; Kasturbai breaks her arm.
(b) Gandhi's father dies; Kasturbai is pregnant with their first child.
(c) Gandhi's friend is arrested; Gandhi's mother dies.
(d) Gandhi's brother drops out of school; Gandhi's mother breaks her hip.
This section contains 6,150 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)