Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bingley and Darcy discuss while stopping at an inn in Chapter 11?
2. What does Darcy do in the coach instead of continuing the conversation with Bingley from the inn?
3. What does Darcy describe Lady Caroline as?
4. Why is Darcy convinced that he cannot allow Bingley to continue his pursuit of Jane Bennet?
5. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
Essay Topic 1
Write a comparison essay of Mr. Bingley and Darcy. How are they similar? How are they different? How do they approach life differently?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel "An Assembly Such As This". Why is marriage so important to the characters of the novel? How is marriage portrayed in the novel? How does Darcy view marriage? Whose marriage does he try to put a stop to and why?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the secondary characters of the novel "An Assembly Such As This". Who are the secondary characters of the novel? What are their roles in the novel? What relationships do they have with the protagonist?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)