|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Darcy's London home?
(a) Eton House.
(b) Erewhile House.
(c) Eves House.
(d) Emerdale House.
2. What does Darcy do in the coach instead of continuing the conversation with Bingley from the inn?
(a) He reads.
(b) He daydreams.
(c) He naps.
(d) He watches the passing scenery.
3. What color outfit does Darcy wear to the soiree in Chapter 12?
4. According to Elizabeth, what must Wickham suffer his whole life for?
(a) Falling in love with the wrong girl.
(b) Losing Darcy's friendship.
(c) Distrusting Darcy.
(d) Making a single mistake.
5. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
(a) Some flowers.
(b) A young woman.
(d) A of literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seated across from Darcy in Chapter 10?
2. What does Fletcher call the outfit that Darcy wears to the soiree?
3. Who does Darcy plan to have paint Georgiana?
4. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
5. According to Bingley, why will Wickham not attend the ball in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Lord Dyford Brougham?
2. How does Darcy dress for Lady Melbourne's soiree?
3. Why does Darcy decide to leave the soiree in Chapter 12?
4. What does Georgiana's letter to Darcy say in Chapter 8?
5. How do Darcy and Elizabeth criticize each other in Chapter 7?
6. Why is Fletcher overly concerned with Darcy's clothes at the beginning of Chapter 8?
7. What does Hinchcliffe discuss with Darcy in Chapter 11?
8. What do Elizabeth and Darcy talk about during their dance in Chapter 9?
9. What reason does Darcy give for turning down Miss Bingley's invitation to join her and Elizabeth on a walk around the room?
10. What do Darcy and Bingley talk about during their journey in Chapter 11?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)