|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Miss Bingley.
(d) Jane Bennet.
2. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) Trusting the wrong people.
(b) Blaming others for her mistakes.
(c) Holding grudges.
(d) To wilfully misunderstand people.
3. What does Darcy pocket in Chapter 7 as Bingley enters the library?
(a) Elizabeth's bookmark.
(b) Elizabeth's brooch.
(c) Elizabeth's hair pin.
(d) Elizabeth's handkerchief.
4. According to Darcy, what do Wickham's happy manners ensure?
(a) That his dancing card will always be full.
(b) His making friends.
(c) That he will escape social injury.
(d) That he will always be able to fool others.
5. Who does Darcy plan to have paint Georgiana?
(a) Mr. Thomas Lawrence.
(b) Mr. Preston Lemington.
(c) Mr. Bartholomew Carlson.
(d) Mr. Arthur West.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
2. What does Sir William Lucas allude to in Chapter 9?
3. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
4. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
5. Where does Dy wish to have tea with Darcy in Chapter 12?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)