|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
(a) That Elizabeth should return home.
(b) That Mr. Darcy is not to be laughed at.
(c) That Mr. Darcy is fond of Elizabeth.
(d) That Miss Bingley will be married to Darcy within a year.
2. According to Elizabeth, what must Wickham suffer his whole life for?
(a) Losing Darcy's friendship.
(b) Making a single mistake.
(c) Falling in love with the wrong girl.
(d) Distrusting Darcy.
3. What is the name of Darcy's London home?
(a) Eton House.
(b) Erewhile House.
(c) Eves House.
(d) Emerdale House.
4. According to Elizabeth in Chapter 9, in what way are she and Darcy alike?
(a) They are both fond of reading and writing.
(b) They are both proud to a fault.
(c) They are both taciturn and unsocial.
(d) They are both deeply religious.
5. Who is seated across from Darcy in Chapter 10?
(b) Colonel Forster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy annoyed and surprised by in Chapter 9?
2. What dance does Lady Caroline begin dancing that shocks Darcy in Chapter 12?
3. Who does Lady Melbourne introduce Bingley to at her soiree?
4. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
5. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)