|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Darcy closely watch Bingley in Chapter 10?
(a) To determine whether or not he is truly in love.
(b) To make sure he does not embarass himself.
(c) To make sure he does not drink too much.
(d) To see if he dances as he promised to do.
2. Why is Darcy convinced that he cannot allow Bingley to continue his pursuit of Jane Bennet?
(a) Darcy has a more appealing prospect lined up for Mr. Bingley.
(b) Jane Bennet is not equal in class to Mr. Bingley.
(c) Jane Bennet is unable to play the pianoforte or cross stitch.
(d) Because of the appalling behavior of her relatives.
3. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
4. Who does Darcy tell Bingley is not invited to Netherfield in Chapter 8?
(c) Jane and Elizabeth.
5. What time of day does Darcy plan to leave Netherfield in Chapter 10?
(a) Ten o'clock am.
(b) Five o'clock pm.
(d) Eight o'clock am.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
2. What does Darcy dissuade Bingley from rushing into in Chapter 11?
3. Why does Darcy practice his sword in Chapter 11?
4. Whose soiree does Darcy express interest in attending in Chapter 11?
5. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)