|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dy going to help Darcy do at Lady Melbourne's soiree?
(a) Introduce Bingley to some proper young ladies.
(b) Help him make an excuse to leave early.
(c) Avoid Lady Melbourne.
(d) Introduce Darcy to some proper young ladies.
2. What of the following does Darcy NOT ask Miss Bingley to do in Chapter 10?
(a) Write a letter to Mr. Bennet.
(b) Follow Darcy and Bingley to London in several days.
(c) Lock up Netherfield.
(d) Write to Jane and tell her that Bingley will likely never return to Netherfield.
3. Who does Darcy tell Bingley is not invited to Netherfield in Chapter 8?
(c) Jane and Elizabeth.
4. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
(a) His inappropriate advances towards her.
(b) His maltreatment of her sister.
(c) His prejudice against her family.
(d) His comment at the Meryton assembly.
5. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is glad.
(d) He is regretful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Melbourne introduce Bingley to at her soiree?
2. What day is the ball on in Chapter 9?
3. According to Elizabeth in Chapter 9, in what way are she and Darcy alike?
4. How does Elizabeth reply when Darcy asks her about the books she reads?
5. What color outfit does Darcy wear to the soiree in Chapter 12?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)