|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy conclude about Jane's feelings for Bingley in Chapter 10?
(a) She is tolerating Bingley.
(b) She is attracted to Bingley.
(c) She is deeply in love with Bingley.
(d) She is indifferent to Bingley.
2. Why had Georgiana sent a letter requesting money in Chapter 11?
(a) To donate money to a charity.
(b) To pay off a dressmaker's debt.
(c) To help her governess' family.
(d) To go on a trip to Paris.
3. What does Darcy do when Fletcher tells him when the Misses Bennets are leaving in Chapter 7?
(a) Darcy shouts for Bingley.
(b) Darcy storms out of the room.
(c) Darcy laughs.
(d) Darcy snaps at Fletcher.
4. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
(a) His prejudice against her family.
(b) His maltreatment of her sister.
(c) His inappropriate advances towards her.
(d) His comment at the Meryton assembly.
5. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is glad.
(c) He is regretful.
(d) He is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
2. What does Elizabeth suggest Darcy comment on during their dance in Chapter 9?
3. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
4. What is the name of Darcy's secretary?
5. Where does Dy wish to have tea with Darcy in Chapter 12?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)