|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
(a) They are much too small for her.
(b) She is wearing the same outfit as she did the day before.
(c) They compliment Darcy's apparel.
(d) They are not appropriate for church.
2. Who is the Honorable William Lamb?
(a) Darcy's property manager.
(b) Darcy's childhood friend.
(c) Lady Melbourne's son.
(d) Georgiana's suitor.
3. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
(a) That Mr. Darcy is not to be laughed at.
(b) That Mr. Darcy is fond of Elizabeth.
(c) That Elizabeth should return home.
(d) That Miss Bingley will be married to Darcy within a year.
4. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
(a) Hating everyone.
5. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
(a) His comment at the Meryton assembly.
(b) His inappropriate advances towards her.
(c) His prejudice against her family.
(d) His maltreatment of her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
2. What is Darcy annoyed and surprised by in Chapter 9?
3. Who does Darcy plan to have paint Georgiana?
4. According to Elizabeth, what must Wickham suffer his whole life for?
5. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)