Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7, Dueling in Earnest)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
a) Kellynch Hall
b) Lucas Lodge.
c) The Rectory.
2. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
a) Her hairstyle.
b) Her dress.
c) Her needlework.
d) Her table manners.
3. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
a) Her lack of taste.
b) Her dining manners.
c) Her pride.
d) Her country accent.
4. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
a) The vicar.
b) Elder country gentlemen.
c) Militia men.
d) Young ladies.
5. What is the name of Darcy's...
This section contains 951 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)